Reviews for Otou sama
Riddle Wraith chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
You are AWESOME! I have to say, though I like all the endings, this one is my favorite. Definite favorite.
Riddle Wraith chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Can I just say that this story is FUCKING awesome?
chibihinachan chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
hmmmm...i'm not normally one for incest, but I love anything Kakashi, so I was willing to try this one. and boy was I glad! You wrote it really well btw, my fave ending would have to be the 3rd one, payback! although the 4th was good too. the second was a bit of a turn off for me, just cuz minato cut Kakashi, and NO ONE HURTS KAKASHI! grrrr... lol but overall, good story.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
Number 2 was hilariouse!
Minato just cut his stomach open?!

And Minato a whore ? Haha
yaoilover505 chapter 16 . 1/30/2013
Yay! Im the 100th reviewer! This was so good. I got major nosebleeds so many tyms. I love the way u write! It so amazing! Kakashixsakumo 4eva!
Wolfisis chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
i like it defiantly different but it was great.
SweetJane72 chapter 16 . 8/23/2012
2nd time reading this fic and still it's the hottest ever! Chapter 14 is the best! I wish there were more Sakumo/Kakashi fics...
moja-kocham chapter 16 . 11/6/2011
AH MAH GAWD i absolutely-positively-freaking-loutely loved this story. I read all the endings and each was just way to amazing. It was sentimental, erotic and absolutely great *i use amazing too much lol* You're a great writer and i loved reading every moment of this!
cartoon-bunni-stalker chapter 15 . 3/11/2010
I LOVED 15 and 16 haha they were amazing. I'm kinda mad at myself for not reading in so long, but this is still by FAR my favorite Naruto FanFic
zebrazombies chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
reviewed!
psyco dancing fruit chapter 16 . 7/2/2009
so yeah i liked that the last ending and the first ending were the best tho... talk dirty to me is a song that i could so see kakashi danceing to in his birthday suit.

PDF
PoorlyKnitted chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
My friend suggested this story and now I get why...awesome!
Murasaki Fujiwara chapter 11 . 5/5/2009
First off, I would like to say that this story is well-written and easy to read. You have a great style that really sucks the reader into the story. it's good to see someone who knows how to write properly and not the usual crap that one sees around here.

The second thing I would like to say is that this story is nothing short of hot! This is a paring that doesn't get nearly enough attention, and I think you did it a great justice.

There's no word for it other than smexy! I can't wat to see how this story turns out!
cartoon-bunni-stalker chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
XD i luv your story...i know that this maybe sad...but THIS story is the reason why i got my account...XD i
reeby10 chapter 16 . 11/21/2008
i feel bad... i missed like the last 5 updates XD but i read em! and they were so good! ehehe first ending was my favorite then third ending... but they were all great! hehe i loved it all! :D