Reviews for and so the emo fell in love with the jock
BadassNerd chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
It's been four years!upload!
twilight-jemmett chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
please do more i cant wait to see what happens
maybe-just-happy7 chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
love it write more plz
fatih chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
you finish all the chapters with srry this is short but all of your chapters are short so you dont need to put that after every chapter
ilovethetwilightsagagradof2018 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
you could say like 3 months later

and it could start like

EPOV

i never thought i would say this, but i've fallen in love with

Isabella Marie Swan.

she's so beautiful it's all i can think about she's trying to tutor me but i can't focus.

all the sudden i was broken from my thoughts from the bell that told me school was over.

i had to ask her to prom. i knew this was my chance.

Bella i shouted

what Edward

will-will you go to p-p-prom with me

why? i thought you hated me

will you just give me an answer please

sure why not she started to mumble something about finally having friends or something but i didn't care i was to exited

BPOV

great just great first he's nice to me then he asked me to go to prom well i should probably look nice i have to call my cusin Alice she help me

3 hours before prom

Alice just got here this is going to be horrible

30 min. before prom

i was in a black dress that had spaghetti straps alice showed me how to hide my scars she put blue and pink streaks in my hair my make-up was the same as always gray eye shadow really light pink blush and black lipstick

there was a knock at the door i could see through my window my parents weren't here so Alice whet and opened the door

i then came down the stairs i swear if edwards eyes could fall out of his head they would have

-and you can finish it i don't want you to stop though its awsome

you can even just copy this down and use it
lauren plyler chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
come on write more pls! :(
lauren plyler chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
yes so far i luuuuuv it write more plllllleeeaaassse!
ilovethetwilightsagagradof2018 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
ITS GREAT! all i have 2 say is that why do all the great authors say their bad! YOUR GREAT! I LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I LOVE 2 READ! (i read over 60 min. a day)
MY SEXY TEDDY BEAR chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
i like it alot please wrie more
XHe attacks me in my sleepX chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
this things is freakin ROCKING MY MULTI COLORED SOCKS OF! I LUD IT :)
XHe attacks me in my sleepX chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
bahahahaha i love it :)
Bookfreak30987 chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
Maybe you could put something in the story like Edward was just walking but like these mean people they were making fun of Bella and hurting her and Edward like saved her from the mean people. It could like start a small connection. It's just my suggestion. Or you could make Bella get sick or something and Edward realizes that he does care for her and wants her to live. IDK. luv ur stories can't wait to read more they r so awesomeness!
All.I.Hear.Is.Green.Day chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
You want us to breed? HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
EbonyHearts chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
“Now Miss Swan, I’m sure you know that Edward here is an A class sports star, ideal for this school to have with our dismal sporting records” (s-?)he said eyeing me with his beady blue eyes.
emma chapter 7 . 6/8/2009