Reviews for Conceptions of the Self
timkaylor885 chapter 19 . 3/21
One hell of a story
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 18 . 2/20
SERIOUSLY! It ends there. I wanted to see everyones reaction now have to suffer for all eternity tying to imagine what will happen. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
xXduchessXx chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
Oh it's been so long! But this is one of the stories I actually remember and go look up to reread four years later! Is there any chance this will be showing up on Archive of our own? Maybe continued one day? Even just reposting on the Archive would be nice. It's a better system than .
Anyway, thanks so much for the story! One of my all time favorites! Even though I never got to see BBB and SamBots reunion...
Brightstar1401 chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
Love love LOVE this story, but what an abrupt cutoff! Please continue! !
DoodleBunny chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
Oh god. I can see that you haven't updated this for a long, LONG time, but please, pretty please, update! This fic is absolutely amazing and there is so much a lot of us still don't know and actually want to friggen know! So please update!
PoisonAndSugar chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
Oh god it's been a long time, but please update! There hasn't even been a Bee/Sam reunion scene yet, and we are still in the dark regarding Sam's designation :( So many things are still left unknown...
WMSGuest chapter 19 . 7/31/2014
Oh man, this fic is absolutely gorgeous. I love the way you've written it, and I love all the angst and humor and all around CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. Just so much yes! I know you haven't updated in about FOUR YEARS. :( Why? I hope you do start on this again sometime soon, even though you probably won't. If you did I would find it an absolute JOY.
Litmus chapter 19 . 7/14/2014
Please please please even one more chapter so we can see Bee and Sam/Boxy meet again! Please please please! *Falls to hands and knees and begs*
Dizashe chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
Will you continue the story? Its amazing.
Take care
Sai
xoBrandyxo123 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
good start, but all your italic words are kind of overdone.
Kottori chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
Please continue!
Von chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Four years later... :( This fic is finished only in heaven now.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
Augh! I scrolled through this last chapter SOOOOOO slow, HOPING that Sam and Bee's reunion would be found within. Damn...

I adore this story, by the way. Like... Like a Brit loves their scones. It's bloody fan-TASTIC.

In addition, your ANs make me crack up EVERY TIME.

Please update soon... :[
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Kay, what's Chernobyl, cause when I searched it all that came up was the nuclear power plant that blew up. It it a misspelling of grammar? Someone plz tell me.
dragonbookaddict chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! It's a beautiful blend of angst, humor, and my all-time favorite genre hurt/comfort! Not only that, but your character development is FANTASTIC! This is a story that I will DEFIDENTLY be rereading again and again! PLEASE UPLOAD THE NEXT C