Reviews for The True Monster
VaderTahu101 chapter 3 . 9/19
I do believe the Kawarimi used here will result in the Log writing a thank-you letter to Naruto, rather than the other way around.
fanficfanatic01 chapter 23 . 9/12
only good rosario to vampire in existence
DarkSpart3n chapter 73 . 9/11
Fantastic work! The story was interesting well thought out and we'll executed, I love the darker aspects of the story and how they were handled and balanced with the more light hearted elements. I hope to read more great stories from you!
You did a very very amazing job on this story I wish there was a second part but alas there isn't nun the less it was an amazing book
Nightangel52 chapter 73 . 8/3
This story was simply amazing. Personally I liked the academy arc more, which is why I was happy that you decided to tell us what happened to everyone naruto left without leaving too many, if any, loose ends. This is by far one of my favorite fan fictions and I was legitimately sad when it ended.
It was a good one
The Reviewer chapter 73 . 7/24
This was an excellent story, I'm glad I stuck around to read the end. Thank you for creating this fan fiction. I enjoyed all of it. :3
Kshail chapter 14 . 7/20
*Sigh* This just got waaaay too heavy hearted for me.
Born2BeGodLike chapter 23 . 7/15
Story ruin for me now. That cheating part really killed the story for me. It was to heavy. Story humor and drama was good but adding aganst killed it. I can even look a moka the same anymore. I read a bit ch24 but i just couldn't take it. Went yo review to see when they make up. It way to long and my anger for moka grew story though but ruin it to some who loved this story at first.
kindasortastantheman chapter 73 . 6/30
Now that was a story. I love it when things end well, and horribly at the same time. He gets to live a happy life, and everyone else in that village...well, they don't. Loved the writing, storytelling, and the characterization and development that went on as well. Better than the actual ending tbh.
q e.
kindasortastantheman chapter 20 . 6/28
That. Fucking. Blue haired. Bitch.
Fernando overkill chapter 1 . 6/27
is good
Lordie chapter 17 . 6/26
Crossovers can be tough, I thought you did a great job here. Really enjoyed this story.
Coarvus chapter 73 . 6/21
Such a long story to talk about how a village was destroyed. Laugh my as off I love the read and I thank you for giving me more fucked up ideas!
5,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »