Reviews for The True Monster
DreaminginGreyscale chapter 1 . 7/19
LIST CROSSOVERS AS SUCH
Rishi chapter 73 . 7/15
Thank xou so much for this story and as i know you usually dont end your stories but this ond was much better and slowrr...i love your stories just love it
Xethesis chapter 73 . 6/22
Gitta say that this fic inspires alot of feelings whther good or bad.
Thank you for writing this. Your work inspires me as a writer and everyday as a person. Your twists are interesting, your style is superb, and i feel engrossed in every story you write. Thanks for epic piece of fiction.
CherryTree230 chapter 4 . 5/24
Hahaha I only just started, and already I'm loving it! This is the first Rosario fic I've found that has actually caught my interest, and it's not even in the Rosario tab XD I like how Naruto can actually take initiative and not have to fall back onto Moka to protect him at every turn.
Thanks so much for posting this story, I can't wait to finish it :)
This has to be one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Thank you so much for finishing it as well. It is truly a work of art.
HarryPotterNarutoo chapter 73 . 4/25
Awesome story! You should definitely write a sequel or another long narutoxmoka fic
don't raed another shit fic
Finrael chapter 73 . 4/17
I'm really glad you decided to end it the way you did, not because it's edgy or whatever, but because i feel most authors would have coped out and Naruto would've forgiven everyone. They literally burned him alive, which if im not mistaken is one of, if not the most, painful way to die. (people aren't very flammable, plus high speed regeneration prolonging it) I'd be pretty pissed too.
Forgotten Echoes chapter 73 . 4/15
Damn. This was perfect. I love stories like this but this was just shit out of wet dreams. Very good job.
ddentler21 chapter 73 . 4/4
Awesome story, really enjoyed your work
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 73 . 3/27
Awesome read, I await the sequel.
Snakeskull chapter 1 . 3/22
One of my favorite stories on here someone should do a reading of this but of course ask the authors first .
SINATRA chapter 73 . 2/28
WHAT AN EXPLOSIVE ENDING
lucasrosa94 chapter 73 . 2/2
gostei muito da istória um ótimo trabalho. de escrita.
5,655 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »