Reviews for The True Monster
PugTheMagician chapter 73 . 7/28
I really liked this story. The thing i like most is that you had naruto and moka go through hardships, i have read far too many stories with no conflict or anything of the sort happening to the main couple and it just got boring. So thankyou for that. I like that you had moka describe naruto as a man of great passion as that seems the best description for him i can think of as he isn't light or dark, just passionate. I appreciated the chapter showing what happened with kurumu and mizores doppelgangers,i especially liked you having mizores love his job while shooting a yeti. I thought mokas improvised neutering was well deserved as i felt the prick had it coming to him. The brass balls joke in the hospital was pretty funny too. I liked tayuya and how she acted as a servent. I wonder as a vampire now would she still be one or released from service? I thought the destruction of suna was a necessary part of the story as it showed just what naruto planned for konoha. I also thought having temari be disfigured by scars from the war was a nice touch. The fight between naruto and lord akashiya was pretty awesome, especially the hydra jutsu and his becoming mist to attack. I thought the way you had lord akashiya be defeated was clever especially that it required love to be undone as that was part of the reason that whole conflict began. I was sad about hinatas conflict between naruto and her father but i thought it realistic as it was in keeping with her character. The various blackmails naruto used and how he used them was very entertaining as it always is to read a scheming naruto. Lastly i liked the book jiraiya wrote and that he refused to leave the village even when given the choice. It showed integrity in his last moments.
L'assassin orange chapter 3 . 7/27
There is one thing that bother, like REALLY bother me: Why didn't he try to do the reckless, totaly Naruto-esque thing that is to experiment with his chakra? I mean, I don't expect him to recreate elemental jutsu from scratch, but he should be at least able to roughly pump chakra into his limbs to make them stronger, maybe FINALLY figure out that he can just create a whole bunch of Bunshin to make them not look sickly, and I don't know what else. I mean, we're not talking about his academics here, we're talking about skills that his WHOLE LIFE will depend on, and that was before he even went to that school. It doesn't irritate me to the point that I'll stop reading, and that it destroys your whole story, but that is still a serious plot hole that either was explained later( in which case I apologize for the rant), or a black mark on your story. I apologize again if I come as agressive or demanding or something, but it really bugs me and I couldn't just stay silent. Other than that, it was still quite nice, and like I said it didn't bother me to the point that it was unreadable, just... irritating, I guess.
PugTheMagician chapter 36 . 7/27
The start seemed a bit off to me but i have to say i am really happy with this story so far. I especially like that rather than a rehash of the same old plot you actually had naruto be his own person and not just tsukune with powers. I like how you had ninjas a half breeds like the witches. I thought narutos meeting his mum was very sweet and i liked that you had him initially unforgiving of minato. I thoought the seal over narutos heart was a nice touch and it fits well considering you had hiashi become the 5th hokage. Mokas rape and the fallout from it honestly left a bad taste in my mouth but hey, its rape i'd be worried if it didn't. I like that you had kurumu do it because she was desperate because for her it was either be alone and miserable for the rest of her life or manipulate and destroy naruto and mokas relationship for a chance. I especially like what you had him do to Gin, but i think thats also because i recently read careful what you wished for. I like the scheme between kuyou and kyuubi, especially the little bit about Cadmus the giant. I am glad naruto and moka got back together and thatit was after he almost died, cliche but tey ar called cliche because they work. I am curious why is naruto bothering to learn at konoha to gain strength when when he finally becomes a vampire he wont be able to do half of it. I like that you distinguished that the doppelgangers naruto made are more like brothers and the severe drawbacks to its use. I really liked kenpachi, what little we saw and i especially liked that you had him fight kisame, though am a bit dissapointed we didn't actually see the fight as two bloodthirsty juggernauts in battle is always fun to read. I look forward to reading the rest and seeing how things go from hear on
wiliamonster chapter 73 . 6/24
this was great man
SneakyDevil chapter 73 . 6/12
Huh. That was actually quite good. Good Job!...and thank you.
Nihatclodra chapter 73 . 6/9
That... was a satisfying end, the rarist of all endings... well done!
ThatGuy brother of OtherGuy chapter 3 . 6/8
This Naruto is EXTREMELY Weak. I thought he would have at least been trained by Kurama so that he could be a Hanyou. Not this weakass Naruto that doesn't even know Shadow clone jutsu. Jeez.
lifeswordpa chapter 3 . 5/19
Really well done
lifeswordpa chapter 2 . 5/19
That was sweet
lifeswordpa chapter 1 . 5/19
The end sentence, lol
fireball900 chapter 73 . 5/4
Nicely done, an excellent story. I especially liked your Naruto/Moka romance.
Loved this. Amazing work, read it all in a single sitting.
Shadowfire01 chapter 73 . 4/27
Amazing! This was a wonderful end, though I am sad to see that Jiraiya died. I would love to see a sequel though I'm not sure on what I want to see in it...I'm sure that it would be great though!
Good story really like it
WanderingMagician chapter 73 . 3/10
HOLY FUCK
THIS
and thus did the great ninja village perish
5,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »