Reviews for The True Monster
Diehard gamer chapter 13 . 11/12
I love this story but in some moments I just cant help but cringe
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 73 . 10/19
Holy shit that was badass!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 72 . 10/19
You see that is what really would happen. I don’t believe that Naruto would be able to stay sane from all the hatred.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 48 . 10/18
Fuck yeah! The Uchiha line dies with Sasgay!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 17 . 10/18
Please kill Jiryia. The bastardput a what equates to a slave seal on his own godson even after everything that’s been done to him.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 8 . 10/16
I’ve always wondered why some stories have Naruto either out right forgive his father immediately or hate him and despise him for eternity. In this at least he understands why his father did it but not why he couldn’t have chosen someone else’s kid to do it to so that the kid chooses at least grew up loved by his parents. Unlike Naruto who already lost his mother.
ireliathebladetranceder chapter 73 . 10/5
True masterpiece ! Bravo
Neonlyphe chapter 73 . 9/12
Wow...I'm amazed...this was such a great journey and I'm glad I decided to read it as usually I don't like reading crossovers where the two worlds are connected...I usually prefer if the MC is transported to their world or certain aspects but I'm glad I decided to read through the first chapter...the story was really well written and I love how the romance progressed and how he handled multiple girls loving him...I mean I love reading a harem story as much a the next guy but actually reading about his dedication to moka and the unique solution he had to the other girls is actually inspiring in a way and also was something so unique I haven't read any story with a similar concept and I'm actually quite shocked at the creativity and uniqueness shown...once again I'm really impressed with the content and dedication placed into this story and I'm excited to read more from you
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 8/25
good start
DreaminginGreyscale chapter 1 . 7/19
LIST CROSSOVERS AS SUCH
Rishi chapter 73 . 7/15
Thank xou so much for this story and as i know you usually dont end your stories but this ond was much better and slowrr...i love your stories just love it
Xethesis chapter 73 . 6/22
Gitta say that this fic inspires alot of feelings whther good or bad.
Thank you for writing this. Your work inspires me as a writer and everyday as a person. Your twists are interesting, your style is superb, and i feel engrossed in every story you write. Thanks for epic piece of fiction.
CherryTree230 chapter 4 . 5/24
Hahaha I only just started, and already I'm loving it! This is the first Rosario fic I've found that has actually caught my interest, and it's not even in the Rosario tab XD I like how Naruto can actually take initiative and not have to fall back onto Moka to protect him at every turn.
Thanks so much for posting this story, I can't wait to finish it :)
This has to be one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Thank you so much for finishing it as well. It is truly a work of art.
5,664 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »