Reviews for The True Monster
fuunu chapter 73 . 9/20
Found this story the other day and enjoyed it very much. I am disappointed in Naruto (not the author) that he killed all the young children and babies. I though that since he had his own he would be will to spare them.

But still despite that it was a great story.
Primarx chapter 73 . 8/24
A really great story. I really enjoyed reading this story.
Anonymous chapter 73 . 8/21
Damn. This has got be one of the if not the best story I have read. Good Job
CodyJaaxs chapter 73 . 7/30
Damn... That ending was intense. Easily the best dark! Naruto fics I've ever read. Most of the time I'll read a dark fic and stop half way through, in fact I even did this with this fic close to a year ago, but decided to reread it again cause I honestly love moka paired with almost anybody lol. The ending in my own opinion was perfect, leaving you wondering what happens next in narus life, but that's what makes this great! This story made my emotions go everywhere between laughing, happy, tense and sad and it just kept on coming. I absolutely love this fic and I'm so glad I picked it back up. Easily a 10\10
Necrois chapter 73 . 7/3
Thanks for the great story. I considered stopping after the sence with Gin drugging Moka. Not sure if he would jave done that in canon but as this fanfiction, it up to what changes you make. Overall the story had some good depth and was very interesting. Thanks for the read again and hope you enjoyed writing the story.
Avanin chapter 73 . 6/9
Pretty impressive story.
Kudos to the guy that actually finished a fic that was originally good.
Keep up the good work...
tylermech66 chapter 73 . 6/5
"deep breath"
such…. sheer schadenfreude. I cant even describe the sensation of satisfaction from this awesome story.

hope there does exist a sequel, best story I've read in a while!

this story has given me so many ideas through the long journey of reading it. Oh, do you want to know something funny?
I read this in one day... continuously…. with no breaks other than calls of nature.

yes, this is how good this story is, and now I need to sleep, bye!
tylermech66 chapter 69 . 6/5
finally.
don't let her be violated again Naruto! RAWH!
tylermech66 chapter 68 . 6/5
ah yes, I think I remember this being a thing.
personally I wanted him to go full kyuubi and have duel of epic proportions.
tylermech66 chapter 63 . 6/5
"seething rage ensues" NOT AGAIN DAMNIT!
NARUTO SAVE YOUR GIRL QUIKK, I KANT HANDLE THIS AGAIN!
tylermech66 chapter 57 . 6/5
a ninja, their indoctrination is indeed brutally effective. "nod nod"
tylermech66 chapter 50 . 6/5
ohohohohoh.
somehow I feel as if tayuya will become the most loyal battle-maid in the world, do this for me sempai, please.

in fact her design IS actually fairly reminiscent of Lupisregina, huh.
tylermech66 chapter 46 . 6/5
woot, pet gained!... hopefully...
tylermech66 chapter 41 . 6/5
awe, I love how utterly loyal moka is. theirs is a bond that was forged deeper than it could have ever been without their trouble. I see why you did it now.
tylermech66 chapter 40 . 6/5
I hate living with other people, it means I cant serious let loose with maniacal laughter otherwise people will tease me about it. like seriously every time. don't I ever get a break?!
5,719 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »