Reviews for Memories of Forever
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Sooooo beautiful
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
AWESOME STORY! I love it!
ShadowsOfTheFuture chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I know you wrote this aaages ago, but I've only just come across this site. After reading your story I just had to comment!

I love the series and this is an amazing take on the last bit in the book! Just thought I should tell you.
starlit skyes chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Ah, I don't regret browsing your profile. You've got some yummy stuff here.

I like that you've got Edward's voice so well. The big words, adorably verbose and romantic thoughts...*sighs* Great. It's very sweet, Edward's astonishment and awe, and I really enjoyed this.

I get kind of teary when a series ends, so I know what you mean! *laughs* Anyway, good job with this.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was utterly magical. Excellent characterization. This seems exactly like SM's Edward, in my opinion. Great job.
Aretina chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
*sighs*

That was amazing. You just made me fall in love with Edward all over again.

You wrote him and his POV to a tee.

I also can't wait for Midnight Sun to come out (i know it's on hold right now *sighs*) because I am so bad at picturing what his thoughts were.
uniquesethlover chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
aw...that was so sweet!
Twilight Addict Brenda chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This was awesome! Great Edward POV! I really enjoyed this..
hopeless-bad-ass-romantic chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
i couldnt agree with ur AN more! i loved the story absolutely adorable! ;-)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This was a really great story to read. Not to mention, very sweet, as well. Loved reading it a lot.
TaraLittle chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Very good story! I enjoyed reading it very much! Very good job! :)
Aleash chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Oh my gosh! This is so sweet! You did a great job capturing Edward in the last scene. It's wonderful to see how Edward's character has changed from Twilight to Breaking Dawn; he was so pessimistic and self loathing, and now he's truly sweet and happy.
SaffyShaman chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I know! The end of a beloved series is always so sad! I'm so glad someone posted a fic based on Breaking Dawn so quickly. I think you did a spectacular job portraying Edward in all his happiness! And I love how Stephenie Meyer ends her book with Edward and Bella in their little happy piece of forever, as it should be!
FSC12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
as you i finish breaking dawn in two sittings and i gotta tell you very good job, you really capture the emotions of edward in the ending i really love it.

And OMG was't the book the most amazing thing you've ever read?
notsurewhy chapter 1 . 8/5/2008