Reviews for Friday's Child
Biancachu chapter 1 . 9/1
You actually made me like Renesmee!

"Very secretly, she thinks they have nothing on how much she loves being part of the world" Awesome line!
Oh, and thank you for making Jacob and her have a platonic relationship!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 5/11
Gah, this is the cutest story and it just makes me happy because hey, maybe there's hope for Renesmee to have a fulfilling, non-vampire life after all. I love how for her, the odd part of her heritage is the human part because all her relatives are now vampires, and how Jacob is like a third parent to her and doesn't want to be anything else. And Edward and Bella being like, "How did we give birth to this chick?"
I dunno, babes, but she's pretty cool.
eacox1787 chapter 1 . 3/15
Beautiful story!
I like your Renesme!
Ka chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
... Well, this is the first variant of this character that I actually like.
Well done.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I always detested what imprinting did to Jacob, and even Renesmee. In this fic, I can actually like her as a character. I loved her perspective on her name.
Janie chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I love, love, love, LOVE this! I wish this was cannon!

I always thought that the 'love' in twilight was shallow and superficial.
Alexandra Vupre chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
At least she makes sense.
gabriela.malta chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I had this fic in my head that involved Nessie sort of challenging the world she knew as a sheltered half-human, and going around the world- or at least across America- in a motorcicle and a black leather jacket. I like how your 10 facts about her are very canon- even though we only have a glimpse of Toddler Nessie in the books.
Olive343 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Heh, very nicely done. I quite enjoy this format for character pieces, and these are all a unique (from what I've seen) take on a character.

Picking one though, I'd have to say that number 7 is my favourite.
Leafy365 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Number 8 is the awesomest. You managed to make Imprinting much, much, much less skeevy and creepy and more logical and reasonable.
Calyn chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
...you made me LIKE Renesmee. No, LOVE. I didn't think that was POSSIBLE.

And seriously, the Uncle Jake thing. YES. I love Jacob, because I prefer to look past what he is in canon to what he could have been with Bella (being pretty much an anti). And I really love that you made the imprint totally platonic. *happy sigh*

*faves*
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This story moved me. This person comes across as very distinct from her parents.
sparkling unicorn chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This story was awesome. Well both of your twilight fics are pretty spectacular (I've only read those two so far). I was never a fan of twilight (Well of Edward and Bella). So there are pretty good.

Awesome writing.
mermani chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This is very pretty! I've only read post-BD fic once (it was strongly recommended so many times that I eventually gave in) in the case of Your Heart Remained the Same, and your fic is as sweet as that one is painful. I like the "Uncle Jacob" dynamic a lot - my poor, pathetic, Jacob/Bella shipping heart can't take anything else on his end tbh and you made their relationship super sweet - and Bella's confusion at her daughter's Human Phase is ridiculously in-character. Your portrayal of Renesmee is all sorts of endearing. Her restless travelers' spirit, the insistence on getting into a good school the regular way. You humanized and gave life to a very flat, picture-perfect character. Good job and sorry about my very wordy review haha!