Reviews for Friday's Child
Janie chapter 1 . 5/20
I love, love, love, LOVE this! I wish this was cannon!

"Very secretly, she thinks they have nothing on how much she loves being part of the world"

I always thought that the 'love' in twilight was shallow and superficial.
Akatsuki Yume chapter 1 . 4/15
At least she makes sense.
gabriela.malta chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I had this fic in my head that involved Nessie sort of challenging the world she knew as a sheltered half-human, and going around the world- or at least across America- in a motorcicle and a black leather jacket. I like how your 10 facts about her are very canon- even though we only have a glimpse of Toddler Nessie in the books.
Olive343 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Heh, very nicely done. I quite enjoy this format for character pieces, and these are all a unique (from what I've seen) take on a character.

Picking one though, I'd have to say that number 7 is my favourite.
Leafy365 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Number 8 is the awesomest. You managed to make Imprinting much, much, much less skeevy and creepy and more logical and reasonable.
Calyn chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
...you made me LIKE Renesmee. No, LOVE. I didn't think that was POSSIBLE.

And seriously, the Uncle Jake thing. YES. I love Jacob, because I prefer to look past what he is in canon to what he could have been with Bella (being pretty much an anti). And I really love that you made the imprint totally platonic. *happy sigh*

*faves*
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This story moved me. This person comes across as very distinct from her parents.
sparkling unicorn chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This story was awesome. Well both of your twilight fics are pretty spectacular (I've only read those two so far). I was never a fan of twilight (Well of Edward and Bella). So there are pretty good.

Awesome writing.
mermani chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This is very pretty! I've only read post-BD fic once (it was strongly recommended so many times that I eventually gave in) in the case of Your Heart Remained the Same, and your fic is as sweet as that one is painful. I like the "Uncle Jacob" dynamic a lot - my poor, pathetic, Jacob/Bella shipping heart can't take anything else on his end tbh and you made their relationship super sweet - and Bella's confusion at her daughter's Human Phase is ridiculously in-character. Your portrayal of Renesmee is all sorts of endearing. Her restless travelers' spirit, the insistence on getting into a good school the regular way. You humanized and gave life to a very flat, picture-perfect character. Good job and sorry about my very wordy review haha!
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is an amazing take on who Renesmee could grow up to be. I kind of wish that she was like that. Except for maybe Jake.
Wishing4more chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is so freaking great. I love it, and I love you. Please never stop writing.
Cheesypriestess chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
YES. PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T JUST A STORY AND THIS IS SERIOUSLY WHAT HAPPENED IN CANON. HECK. THIS IS MY NEW CANON! I LIKE CAPS LOCK, BUT I'M NOT USING IT RIGHT NOW!
xdyj chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
One of the best Twilight fic ever IMO.
VivienneLaFaye chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I love this short piece of fanfiction. There is just something very endearing about Renesmee in this fic that I could not find in canon. She is an intelligent girl, but a very human girl, and I really like that about her.

I particularly love the relationship between Renesmee and Jacob. I'll take the father-daughter bond over the lover-bond anyday.
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I always knew Nessie would grow up to be much, much more likeable than her parents . . . at least if the fanfic writers have anything to say about it! Great fic.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »