Reviews for Friday's Child
gabriela.malta chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I had this fic in my head that involved Nessie sort of challenging the world she knew as a sheltered half-human, and going around the world- or at least across America- in a motorcicle and a black leather jacket. I like how your 10 facts about her are very canon- even though we only have a glimpse of Toddler Nessie in the books.
Olive343 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Heh, very nicely done. I quite enjoy this format for character pieces, and these are all a unique (from what I've seen) take on a character.

Picking one though, I'd have to say that number 7 is my favourite.
Leafy365 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Number 8 is the awesomest. You managed to make Imprinting much, much, much less skeevy and creepy and more logical and reasonable.
Calyn chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
...you made me LIKE Renesmee. No, LOVE. I didn't think that was POSSIBLE.

And seriously, the Uncle Jake thing. YES. I love Jacob, because I prefer to look past what he is in canon to what he could have been with Bella (being pretty much an anti). And I really love that you made the imprint totally platonic. *happy sigh*

*faves*
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This story moved me. This person comes across as very distinct from her parents.
sparkling unicorn chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This story was awesome. Well both of your twilight fics are pretty spectacular (I've only read those two so far). I was never a fan of twilight (Well of Edward and Bella). So there are pretty good.

Awesome writing.
mermani chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This is very pretty! I've only read post-BD fic once (it was strongly recommended so many times that I eventually gave in) in the case of Your Heart Remained the Same, and your fic is as sweet as that one is painful. I like the "Uncle Jacob" dynamic a lot - my poor, pathetic, Jacob/Bella shipping heart can't take anything else on his end tbh and you made their relationship super sweet - and Bella's confusion at her daughter's Human Phase is ridiculously in-character. Your portrayal of Renesmee is all sorts of endearing. Her restless travelers' spirit, the insistence on getting into a good school the regular way. You humanized and gave life to a very flat, picture-perfect character. Good job and sorry about my very wordy review haha!
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is an amazing take on who Renesmee could grow up to be. I kind of wish that she was like that. Except for maybe Jake.
Wishing4more chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is so freaking great. I love it, and I love you. Please never stop writing.
Cheesypriestess chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
YES. PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T JUST A STORY AND THIS IS SERIOUSLY WHAT HAPPENED IN CANON. HECK. THIS IS MY NEW CANON! I LIKE CAPS LOCK, BUT I'M NOT USING IT RIGHT NOW!
xdyj chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
One of the best Twilight fic ever IMO.
VivienneLaFaye chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I love this short piece of fanfiction. There is just something very endearing about Renesmee in this fic that I could not find in canon. She is an intelligent girl, but a very human girl, and I really like that about her.

I particularly love the relationship between Renesmee and Jacob. I'll take the father-daughter bond over the lover-bond anyday.
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I always knew Nessie would grow up to be much, much more likeable than her parents . . . at least if the fanfic writers have anything to say about it! Great fic.
Liradawn chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I love, love, love this interpretation of Renesmee.

And as someone who hangs out fairly often with MIT people, I now have an image of her climbing to the top of the dome every night and sitting there to gaze out over Boston, or to look at the stars. Or to help place a car up there, whatever the case may be.
s. du jour chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
(Uncle Jake thinks of her as his beloved daughter and shamelessly spoils her and teaches her how to tinker with her mother's armored Mercedes, which pretty much endears him to her forever.)

YOU JUST MADE TWILIGHT 50000% BETTER!

Lest you think that that was the only thing you did right, I loved your interpretation of Renesmee, and the way you conjoured up so much with so few words. Truly a great fic.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »