Reviews for Wordspills
aliensister chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
aw poor Theresa *hugs her* looking forward to more :)
aliensister chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
Yay great chapter, looking forward to more!
lady of the realm chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Excellent chapter. Reading these Wordspills with the different characters' POVs is like watching a new episode. Of course, the insightful, world-weary Fearless recognizes all the "shattered" boys in the room. And I loved how you tied your OC Bri in. She's a keeper.
B.A. Tyler chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Aw, I love Ray. He stole my heart in episode one, where he was (quote) "chasing a very bad man." LOL.

This piece was terrific, and I esp. loved this:

"His partner was at least two flights above him now, damn over-achiever..."
lady of the realm chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
Gasp. Gasp. I can almost hear these thoughts racing through Ray's oxygen-deprived brain as he mounts the stairs. Very in character for the blustery, blowhard beat cop who probably has a heart of gold beating underneath his slightly shady exterior. An excellent addition to your Boomtown revival.
B.A. Tyler chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
It's been a long time since I've seen "Boomtown," but you're making me miss it! I'll have to add it to my Netflix queue. McNorris was absolutely my favorite character and I miss him so much. I'd never heard of wordspills before, so I found all of these interesting. I think this third one is my favorite. Nice job all around.
Aggie Escott chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Hi!

Love Boomtown, and I mourn for it. Ray is my fave, so how about a Ray fic?

Ive not written a Boomtown fic yet, thought I'd read yours first, and I'm glad I did.

Joel is a great character, loyal and lonely. I love that he's never kissed Theresa, although he's had so many chances. This little story is so sad and really poignent, I can imagine the fear and anxiety he feels whenever he gets home and u have captured this perfectly.,

I would like to say one thing though, I hope you dont mind. Struggling through the 'spill' really put me off. Personally I would have prefered to go straight into the 'scrub' section. But then that's only my personal view.

Please write lots more.

Aggie xx
lady of the realm chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Hooray for the revival of Boomtown! I am in awe that your brain, fingers and computer worked that quickly to create such a heart-breaking glimpse of Joel's life.