Reviews for Two Twits and a Clever Lady
ChibiOhkami chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Haha, a great fic. Hot, humour and romance. The smut scenes were good, and it was interesting how you went backwards in time since we started with no idea what brought on the heated scene of Harry and Draco. And Pansy is one devious girl.
DanuMarie chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Lots, lots, lots, lots, lots x's one million MORE!
neverenuff chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Oh My God! Holy hotness, Ms Wood! ahaha, gotta love that greedy Pansy, she sure knows how to get things done. Clever, clever girl! grawwrr! Draco is so cute with his little sad sighs of longing and I loved Harry's double-take when she offered him a naked, bound & chocolate covered Draco. Trés sexy fic! thank you so much! *hugs*
MGTLN chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I was going to beg for a sequel and I just noticed this is chapter one. please, describe the kiss in the great hall!

nice...
Vicky-Star chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
HAHAHAHA! That was SO funny! I don't know where you come up with those ideas but keep it up they're excellent!

Bye

Vicky-Star
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
ahahhahha I would buy that! ahha oh Pansy is super lucky.

Sorry I didn't read this sooner! I got caught up re-reading another story and. ... well theres no excuse! This was absolutely amazing!

Loved it!
tigerlily-1616 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Hahahaa, oh wow Pansy, you can sell that video to mee. ;)
Christina109 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Very Good
freakyhazeleyes chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
FUCK that was HOT! o man to be the fly on the wall in that dormitory! I'd give Pansy 10 galleons for that recording! Wonderful story!
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
laughing my head off
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
WICKED! I LOVE YOUR PANSY!
LunaParvulus chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Heck yeah! I would sell the recording rather than taking the 20 galleons xP I bet I can sell it for like... 50 ;D *continues recording*

Yay! I love this oneshot! :D _
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
haha, tht was hillarious, can't believe pansy got 20 galleons!LOVED IT!lol, i would so wanna see the recording of tht!wow, this pair always gets me soo horny!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6