Reviews for A Simple Twist of Fate
vixen1836 chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
First, let me say that I devoured your story and harassed you a teeny bit when no updates came, but damn I've always loved it. BikeBella and poor Stalkedward have always been in my heart. I've been waiting for this beach scene since I started writing Edward's Eclipse! HA! I am so happy you've updated. You write so clever and sassy and I can't help but love your Bella, and that is rare. SO, welcome back! And please know that that I didn't even have to read the last chapter again. I remember it all like yesterday, alas, a testament to your imagery.

"My mind was made up and my resolve was firm. I was going to fix this. I was going to tell Bella everything and somehow make her see that I had changed; changed for her. I was going to make her understand how much I cared about her, and prove that there was nobody else, no other girl anywhere in the world, who was more perfect in my eyes than her. But she was purposely avoiding me. That much was painfully obvious."

Oh! I love the transition you've made, just here in this paragraph, setting the stage for what he has to do, showing his resolve and steadying himself! Love your EPOV (although my fav was during the drinking scene...haha) K, focusing.

"And so began the process of how a little bit of my shy, reserved nature rubbed off on Alice, toning her down just enough to not be so intimidating to others, and a little bit of Alice’s outgoing spirit rubbed off on me, summoning up my inner vixen, as she liked to say, and making me the object of desire of nearly every boy in our high school."

Ah, nice exposition. Great character display for Bella.

"With each wave the sand washed away from under my toes allowing me to sink deeper and deeper into the soft sediment. I dug in; hoping to hold my footing in the shifting sand but it was no use."

*whines for the beach*

"My resolve was cracking, ever so slowly eroding away out from under me while I tried to stand firm in my decision to ignore my feelings for him, and I wasn’t ready for that just yet."

Um, how many of us have been there? * raises hand * hahaha

"My new resolution; get the facts, hear him out, and assess the situation based on all of the information available."

Case-in-point: why I love your Bella.

Oh, man. Great comeback, great chapter, and I can't wait to hear Edward explain himself. I have a feeling Bella is going to be more understanding than she expects even of herself. His story is pretty creepy. Oh! Anyhow, Loved the update. LOVED. Thanks for writing and sharing your talent with word play. I look forward to more, as always.
tania19 chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
Thank YOu so so so much for updating. Love the chapter can't wait for the interesting conversation
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
YAY! I am SO glad you are back! Please don't make us wait so long this time :)
kuntrygal chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
Yay! So happy you updated!
shira01 chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
update soon. you can't end a chapter like that... it is killing me!
hannahmom16 chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
Ironically, I was just thinking of this story the other day. I couldn't remember the title but I could remember the plot and just knew that I had forgotten to put it on Story Alert because I hadn't gotten any updates. Needless to say, in the mess that is FF, I couldn't find it. Then, yipee!, an update in my box today; I did put it on alert. I love this chapter. I grew up in Central Florida and went to college in Jacksonville and lived there a few years after I graduated as well. You perfectly described how it feels at the beach. Dripping the water up your arms in the ocean, the after noon rain showers. You just really brought some super great memories for me.
mamato chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
Finally! Please update again SOON! Good lead in to the conversation!
Sheeijan chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
Welcome back! And here I thought this story was dead and I was about to remove it from my list. Coolness! I'm glad that I'm wrong. Bells being rational about her situation is nice to see. Somtimes I get so tired of meek and mild Bella in fanfics. Thanks for the update!
Sapphire Mizu chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
WELCOME BACK! And I do say, I would have slapped you for making me wait ths long. [ Though I can't blame you when you mentioned thebrain juice running dry. So anyway, GREAT CHAPTER! (Even though I've forgotten like half the story P) UPDATE AND GET THOSE BRAIN JUICES WORKING D
azure0610 chapter 14 . 4/18/2009
You have GOT to be kidding me! The music took over this chapter. Why? It's not THAT important. Now we'll never get a reunion
azure0610 chapter 12 . 4/18/2009
She let out a loud, bell like laugh. "Honey, I am on Bella's side. She wants you just as much as you want her, she just needs a little nudge, is all." She patted my knee and bounced out of the car. I heard the back door open and slam shut and was startled; I'd completely forgotten Jasper had been in the car listening the entire time.

ROTFLMAO! I totally forgot about Jasper too.

I'm sorry but the miscommunication was ridiculous to me and I don't like it being prolonged.

THIS Bella is a different Bella than usual. And she could very well go running to Jake for a good fuck just to numb the pain. She does run to guys after a fight with another guy.

Him not immediately going to her was EXTREMELY stupid. There is NO reason to wait! 24 hours can change alot of crap. Hell in between breakfast and the beach the next day she could have gone to Jake, then got back together with Edward the next day then in 2 months find out she's pregnant by Jake. There was NO reason to wait.
azure0610 chapter 9 . 4/18/2009
Aww shit! Not the ILY after sex! WHY!
azure0610 chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
Don't cockblock them anymore please!
azure0610 chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
Wait, in chapter one Bella said sex with Jake was incredible

Oh I can't wait for Bull's. I sense PossessiveWard is about to say hello. Probably due to a Mike perhaps?
azure0610 chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Nice! Loved the lemon.

I'm a little scared to look up the red wings thing now.
567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »