Reviews for A Simple Twist of Fate
cshorte chapter 16 . 5/7/2009
great chapter!
jillybean19 chapter 16 . 5/1/2009
Yay! So glad you are back
WeasleyWeakness chapter 16 . 4/29/2009
I'm still here! Great chapter, lady!
babylopez2008 chapter 16 . 4/29/2009
yay they are finally going to talk!

omg the shower :)
YesIReadTwilightFF chapter 16 . 4/28/2009
OMG! You've updated! This is such a surprise; I definately wasn't expecting it. Went onto my email to see if there were any updates I wanted to catch up on, and I see one for one of my favourite stories! In all honesty, I thought it was an A/N saying you had given up, so imagine my surprise when I find out it's a chapter. THANK YOU! I haven't even read the chapter yet, I just had to review and send my thanks for updating!

I think I'll wait until tomorrow morning to read, as it will be like Christmas morning tehe (and I shouldn't be staying up late anymore haha)

Now I can't wait to wake tomorrow to read...perhaps thats lame-the amount of joy I get from this story-but alas it is true! lol so you will be seeing a *actual* review from me in a few hours.

THANK YOU again for updating!
sambois chapter 16 . 4/28/2009
YAY glad your back! I totally understand writters block!
No1Longer1using1account chapter 16 . 4/28/2009
Freaking Love It!
dsccc chapter 16 . 4/28/2009
Welcome back, and I for one am glad you did not abandon this story. I love this story and have been ready to hear what was next. I thought they would get things sorted out in this chapter, but I guess we will have to be patient. I hope all is well in your life, it sounds like you hit a rough patch!
pippapear chapter 16 . 4/28/2009
Really thrilled to get an update for this!

Thanks so much for updating it.

Meanie place to leave the chapter though! lol!

;)

Hehe.

Will Bella let him explain? Or will she shoot him down before he gets the chance..

Cheers again.

Emmy.

X
barbiedoll123 chapter 16 . 4/28/2009
i cant wait till they talk
Blueflowers chapter 16 . 4/28/2009
Welcome back! I was starting to wonder what was happening with the story and I am glad that you are continuing it! This is one of my favourite stories and I was very excited to get an update, looking forward to here Edward convince Bella that she jumped to conclusions.
Sophia24 chapter 16 . 4/28/2009
that was awesome! i cant wit for the next chapter!:D
Scorpio11 chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
Welcome back, indeed. You were missed. I'm glad Bella is finally willing to listen. Good chapter.
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
WELCOME BACK!

I am glad that you are back, I am still in love with this story, and so I am definately sticking with it... Please don't leave me for that long again though!

I have no idea what is happening with the awards
shoecraz chapter 8 . 4/27/2009