Reviews for A Simple Twist of Fate
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
loveeeeeed! They are so cute with each other! Even when hes lying! lol
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
Oh gosh! Amazing chapter.. and that slip at the end.. omg, so curious to see the reaction to that one!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Bad girlfriend is one of by favs. I hadnt heard You Want it All by Silvertide but I absolutely love it! I think im gonna add it to my workout music. I feel extremely pumped listening to it! But loved this chapter!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Ohh this was so cute. I dont blame Bella with all the blushing. Im the same exact way with my closet friends too. They love to ask and i hate to share even with my experiences. Ha. But loved this! It was an amazing chapter!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
I loved this ! So perfect!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Lovedddd this! And the whole bed thing was hottt!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Loved this! Andd Edwards sweetness. An that whole number thing on Bella's notepad, Alice is so sneaky!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
So I havent read this story and thats pretty exiting! Im so excited to see what these guys get into! Loved this!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I may or may not have read this before. Honestly, it wouldnt be the first time I've done this. But I love it already! So excited to be ready more!
sabiga808 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Loved this first chapter. Going on to read more!
RingTheBella chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
I think most of us would agree that Edward should have said that Kayla is his stalker. But I gotta say Edward is a moron for not having blocked her on his facebook and changed his cell number long ago. Then again, she wouldn't be able to cause conflict ;)
gatorgrl91 chapter 18 . 12/30/2012