Reviews for A Simple Twist of Fate
maphie chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
You're right that females think of the worst when they are in this kind if situation but I must say, Bella's reaction is over the top. Sobbing, ripping off sheets and shunning him? Ya, that's what I expect from Kayla before she goes postal. I thought we have a badass, confident Bella. Would love to see her make a showing.
maphie chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
Uh oh. Crazy Kayla is making an appearance? Do we have a Bella who fights back or will she buckle?
maphie chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
I like your Bella. This is how I always pictured canon Bella. I didn't see her insecurity as much as I saw her strength. Canon Bella was 17 and inexperienced and didn't like the spotlight but when she met Edward, she aggressively went after him in her own way.
SiriuslyPink chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
This doesn't feel complete. It needs an epilogue or something. And you rushed the ending.
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Wouldn't it be easier to just use names from Twilight? Instead of Kayla and Jennifer. Instead you could've used Tanya and Jessica, who are actually characters and not OCs. There's no need for OCs really, since you have so many names of characters in Twilight to pick from.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
Omgggg. its over, i cant believe it! But I absolutely loved it! it was so wonderful! All of it!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
Ohh so happy they made up! Love love love it all!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
Ohh gosh, lets do this. wonderful chapter too.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
Loveeee Safety Suit! And honestly, you have really great taste in music. Lol! Loved this chapter!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Ohhh Alice, always being sneaky! Loved this! And Bella's car? I totes want it! Lol
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Oh Bella. All i can hope for is that she will listen when he finally tells her! But loved this!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
loveeeeeed! They are so cute with each other! Even when hes lying! lol
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
Oh gosh! Amazing chapter.. and that slip at the end.. omg, so curious to see the reaction to that one!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Bad girlfriend is one of by favs. I hadnt heard You Want it All by Silvertide but I absolutely love it! I think im gonna add it to my workout music. I feel extremely pumped listening to it! But loved this chapter!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Ohh this was so cute. I dont blame Bella with all the blushing. Im the same exact way with my closet friends too. They love to ask and i hate to share even with my experiences. Ha. But loved this! It was an amazing chapter!
582 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »