Reviews for A Simple Twist of Fate
wretched witch chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
Bella and Edward are goind furniture shopping :D Yay :) Great chapter, I liked it )

Yours, Gabby
Titled Heart chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
Interesting chapter if not a bit short. And I understand what you mean about the lemons...I'm freakin' married and I still can't write one...makes me blush so much and then I start getting flustered and I always end up throwing it away because it embarrasses me so much. Oh well...can't wait for the next update.

Also, if you would turn off your review filter that only allows for signed reviews, you'd probably have a ton more from anonymous people. Its usually just people like me who don't normally sign in to read an update and review from that page instead of going through the pain of signing in.

Artee
orangeblossom626 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
Your first little, baby lemon was awesome.

Don't worry ;)

I hope you can update soon!
darcy13 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
Really enjoying this story. Great chapter.

"...in the end I decided that it was simply too exhausting to try to be someone that I’m not" Good call Bella.

"Score!" Love Edward's exuberance.

Love Bella's outfit-so cool!

You dipped your toe in the lemon pool admirably. As a fellow grown woman I understand the hesistation of putting these thoughts on paper. But, think of your readers. Next time, let's see the whole foot in the lemon pool. Next thing you know you'll be diving in headfirst! Remember we all know the anatomy. The passion and sensuality are in the sensations and emotions!
spritegirl24 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
lol. The little lemon was great! You shouldn't worry. I love that Edward's dream of Bella was interrupted by Bella. Can't wait to read more!
Sporkedd chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
yay furniture shopping! maybe they could test out a bed... just an idea :)

anyways the mini lemon was very good :)

more please! :D
wretched witch chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
The dirty girl comment is great :D And the chapter is really good, I enjoyed it )

Yours, Gabby
A Shy Loner chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
first things first... EDWARD IS AWESOME!

hope u update soon.

*favs*
australianvamp chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
OMG this story is freaking brilliant

edward pov is so good. i mean wow... do more asap
Sinful Seduction chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
lol. Apparently kayla doesn't know what an one night stand is. Hehehe
darcy13 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
I understand why it didn't work with Jake and Bella. Jake's role in this relationship is almost like a guy's. They are friends with benefits. But in the emotional department it's the "slap me on the back," "hit me with a ping pong ball," and "Let's beat everyone at beer pong" kind of relationship. Great "new" sex, but no emotional intimacy. No passionate ties.

Edward's internal dialogue continues to be great.
darcy13 chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Love Edward's internal dialogue.

That image of Edward in tight jeans and a tight black t-shirt. Perfection.

Best break-up in the history of break-ups.

Beer Pong! All the rage at Frat parties.

Go get her Edward!
darcy13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I like your Bella. I always thought that Bella had an edge to her; she was smart, sarcastic in Twilight. Sort of a "nobody's fool" kind of gal. Sure she's insecure, but isn't that what sarcasm usually hides. Love that she rides the Ducati and I adored this thought-"there was nothing like gripping a couple hundred pounds of steel between your legs to make you feel in control." Indeed!

And Edward has a stalker. Awesome. Loved the premise. He's NOT madly in love. It was just nice, so he let it go on. And then sweet little PSYCHOLOGY chick goes stalker on him. Love it.

The wink was terrific. Love the Bella/Jacob relationship. No spark-nice guy. Enough said, as it's meant to be.

I like that it's different. Looking forward to reading more.
grtchn chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
hahaha...well I gotta say I can relate to the "Dirty Girl" thing. I one time got so drunk that I couldn't walk. I told myself never again (on purpose) will I drink like that. I was so wasted. My friend was driving me home and I said I wanted a burger. So we went to McDs and I proceeded to call the man in the drive thru window "little hamburger dude". I didn't even eat but a bite of the burger before being too tired to stand up anymore. When I got home my sister fed the burger to our dog and I passed out in the bed.

Talk about worst hangover ever!

Can't wait for the lemons :P
Titled Heart chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Amazing. Love the concept and the interaction between characters is just genius. Very nicely written as well. You've definitely captured my attention. And after being on this site for over five years (on different accounts), that is a really hard feat to accomplish. I'll definitely be watching this one, and I can't wait to see another update!

Artee