Reviews for A Simple Twist of Fate
sweetswirlypop chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
I like both of your Edward and Bella. They have some sort of strong impact. Great start! And your lemondrops were great. ;)
frequentlydazzeledbylit chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
love it! love how you didnt make jake a bad guy. UPDATE SON!

-A :)
dress up romance xx chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
O! I CANT WAIT FOR MORE! LOVED IT ]
wretched witch chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
Bella and Edward are goind furniture shopping :D Yay :) Great chapter, I liked it )

Yours, Gabby
Titled Heart chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
Interesting chapter if not a bit short. And I understand what you mean about the lemons...I'm freakin' married and I still can't write one...makes me blush so much and then I start getting flustered and I always end up throwing it away because it embarrasses me so much. Oh well...can't wait for the next update.

Also, if you would turn off your review filter that only allows for signed reviews, you'd probably have a ton more from anonymous people. Its usually just people like me who don't normally sign in to read an update and review from that page instead of going through the pain of signing in.

Artee
orangeblossom626 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
Your first little, baby lemon was awesome.

Don't worry ;)

I hope you can update soon!
darcy13 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
Really enjoying this story. Great chapter.

"...in the end I decided that it was simply too exhausting to try to be someone that I’m not" Good call Bella.

"Score!" Love Edward's exuberance.

Love Bella's outfit-so cool!

You dipped your toe in the lemon pool admirably. As a fellow grown woman I understand the hesistation of putting these thoughts on paper. But, think of your readers. Next time, let's see the whole foot in the lemon pool. Next thing you know you'll be diving in headfirst! Remember we all know the anatomy. The passion and sensuality are in the sensations and emotions!
spritegirl24 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
lol. The little lemon was great! You shouldn't worry. I love that Edward's dream of Bella was interrupted by Bella. Can't wait to read more!
Sporkedd chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
yay furniture shopping! maybe they could test out a bed... just an idea :)

anyways the mini lemon was very good :)

more please! :D
wretched witch chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
The dirty girl comment is great :D And the chapter is really good, I enjoyed it )

Yours, Gabby
A Shy Loner chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
first things first... EDWARD IS AWESOME!

hope u update soon.

*favs*
australianvamp chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
OMG this story is freaking brilliant

edward pov is so good. i mean wow... do more asap
Sinful Seduction chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
lol. Apparently kayla doesn't know what an one night stand is. Hehehe
darcy13 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
I understand why it didn't work with Jake and Bella. Jake's role in this relationship is almost like a guy's. They are friends with benefits. But in the emotional department it's the "slap me on the back," "hit me with a ping pong ball," and "Let's beat everyone at beer pong" kind of relationship. Great "new" sex, but no emotional intimacy. No passionate ties.

Edward's internal dialogue continues to be great.
darcy13 chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Love Edward's internal dialogue.

That image of Edward in tight jeans and a tight black t-shirt. Perfection.

Best break-up in the history of break-ups.

Beer Pong! All the rage at Frat parties.

Go get her Edward!