Reviews for A Simple Twist of Fate
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 18 . 10/13/2011
Awww loveee da fanfic I loved edwella lovestory I mean love at first sight awesome n den all der time spending loveeee it n den der fight coz if dey would jst talked nothing would have happen bt da fight made dem strong n den happy ending awesome n loveee wat Bella did to Kayla lol
JennC32 chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
I really loving this story so much! Thanks for sharing!
carina2026 chapter 18 . 5/5/2011
Awesome! That was a perfect picture, I knew she had it in her :-)
carina2026 chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
LMAO! You said that to someone? You're awesome and my hero :-)
Twink423 chapter 18 . 5/1/2011
Very enjoyable story. Was hoping for some more lemons at the end, but liked Bella punching out Kayla. ;-)
ajowen chapter 18 . 4/14/2011
Aww, it's over? I was really getting into it too. Awesome work by the way.
rizzyg2 chapter 18 . 4/9/2011
Really enjoyed this, such a nice love story :)
Fatal.Attractions chapter 18 . 3/20/2011
I really liked this story. It was a short and fun read. The only part I didnt care for was the ending. It confused me a bit. Other than that, I really liked this story and am looking forward to checking out your other ones. :)
moniquecullen chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
Why the heck didn't he come clean then? He was just about to not minutes before. And now he's caused himself a problem by lying to her. Before he said that it was just something in his past that he hadn't disclosed when Bella sees that name again she'll be suspicious-correction, more suspicious.
barbiedoll123 chapter 18 . 3/14/2011
love the ending
sammy.cullen rulz chapter 18 . 3/13/2011
hey amazing story. i wanted to know if there is going to be any sequel to this story or this is the end .ummmmm ,best of luck for your future works.
ButterballBabe chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
great story i enjoyed reading it sucks that its over but great ending
Hahny chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you for finishing your story. I loved your Edward and Bella.
twimom420 chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Wow.. I havent heard a red wings reference in forever.. Am not so proud to say that I have had a guy get his red wings when he is with me.. Yea, sooo...
Sheeijan chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
Well, I really appreciate it that you finished the story. It's kind of easy to let things go and then lose the motivation, I completely understand. I'm glad to hear that things are better in your life too, that's definitely a very good reason to stop writing when things look up in RL.
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »