Reviews for Secrets, Lies, and Love
Fay-fay 45 chapter 10 . 3/1
OMG you made that chapter so funny I think my mom thinks I've gone insane, I was laughing so hard.
beatles101 chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
even if ur not still interested u should still finish it cause people count on this to be complete so dont mislabel things
Debbie White chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
I really like this story please keep going can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
LOL!
DarkTwilight129 chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
this is not fair...T.T
DarkTwilight129 chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
OMG! this is hilarious!
DarkTwilight129 chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
wow...a vampire stole Melody when they were having sex...okay...well that sucks.
DarkTwilight129 chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
he should feel disgusted with himself...wow...just...omg...i just can't stop laughing...
anny2010 chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
keep up the story
Guest chapter 17 . 7/11/2012
i am a huge fan of fanfiction and i don't understand why they have to put such a stupid is forced to read the fafiction that are rated M so i personaly dont' understand their problem'I think that by douing so they will loose so much readers,i hope they will change their mind.*
reobessed chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
love the story
Guest chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
Please add my name to you list. It is not the governments' nor this website to be held responsible/or responsible for monitoring what I or my children read on this website. Parents should watch/play with their children and not rely on technology without supervision as a substitute babysitter. If I think the story is wrong or I do not agree with plot to read; I just don't read it. I will not slam/or give bad feedback on stories. There has already been too many stories deleted that were so good; where people thought out of the box. I agree with your solution. When you register to be able to sign in to read this website you are agreeing you are of age to read the material that is there. Don't delete them put/transfer to a MA section that we can go to to read. I agree with you so much. Thank you ChristianMom54
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore
VampWitchCat chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
You may want to check out this petition, too.

Link: www . change petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net?utm_campaignfriend_inviter_action_box&utm_mediumfacebook&utm_sourceshare_petition#
horsesrules chapter 16 . 6/1/2012