Reviews for Guardian: The Beginning
hi chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Wow Can't w8 for it to updaTe

But it seems you aRe not going to pleAse try
Claus chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Controlling aura? How can those other guys possibly compete with that! Robot clones maybe? Or perhaps shadow aura that makes aura hurt when its used? Keep up the good work here!
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Interesting concept _ Very interesting!
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Ooh love it, please continue.
Kiba Kurokage chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Well, it has been a while, but i have read all of your stories so far. This particular story is really good and i woner how it will turn out. A few typo's, not like i don't have any myself, but a good story. So many questions though and i just have to wonder, what is he going to do next? Will he train and become an arua guardian, most likely, or just go home, ... yea right like that's gonna happen. kepp up the chapters and i will be watching.
AltoGuardian chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
Interesting chapter. Grandmaster, eh? That must be imporant. Keep up the good work.
LilyFloral chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Wow. That Chapter was really good.
AltoGuardian chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Wow, I must say, I am impressed. From what I read so far, this is probably one of the better stories on this site. That fight scene in the first chapter was pretty well written. Very interesting how you describe the use of aura, which is different than in my story. I really like this story, but it has only been two chapters, so I am hoping the rest is as good if not better. I hope to see an update soon. Good job and good luck.

With respect,

AltoGuardian
LilyFloral chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god. PLZ WRITE MORE!