Reviews for Finding a perfect sleep
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I feel like this is a good representation of the Dc world and their relationship. Looking forward to more!
chursanovad chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Охринительно! Мне очень понравилось! Так...мило))
Speisla Cartoon Cartoon chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Too good to pass up!
ANONIMO chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Corto pero conciso ,sensual pero muy dulce, me encanto, es perfecto. Adoro las historias Bruce/Selina. Felicidades.
kagome04 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
very good. one of my favorite batman/selina stories
witchcastle chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Love this! very cute!
SingingBetty chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This was very sweet.
Nikita6 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
this was such a sweet story to read. I loved the glimpse into his way of thinking and i loved the part, alfreds smirk, hehe cant get anything past him. thanks!
bcbdrums chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
aww... i love the snugglies too. and that makes total sense; it's excellently written and an excellent interpretation of batman. i'm sorry for your loss. i'm glad you've found some method of release. God bless :)
just-a-dream01 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I'm really glad i found your story, it's one of my favorits that i read over and over again. It's sweet but non totaly out of charictor or extrem sap like alot of the other storys. I really enjoy it!
venicefour chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Short but sweet! I like it.
Agent Michael chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Way too short.

But for the positives, I did think it was a nice read. It had flow and stayed on a natural course where it would end in a logical place. You did a good job portraying the longing emotions in Bruce.
Blueshadows2010 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I love how your story shows that even though Bruce is Batman, caped crusader, dark knight, vengeance, and justice he still has a need to be with someone who is different from him in so many ways that it just fits. If only Bruce and Selina did live happily ever after.

Very nice story, short, but it gave off that sort of vibe that says Bruce would probably give up Batman just for Selina...

Well that's my philosophy. Great story.

~Jessica
24isover chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
hey! i like this. unfortunately, moments like these don't happen between these two often. more pls
aw chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I love Batman and Catwoman/Bruce and Selina as a couple. Very good story.