Reviews for Five Things That Really Piss Chuck Bartowski Off
Pliffy chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
LOL it was funny but Chuck is not a guy that swears less he does say hell but only 2 times so far.:D
Ppleater chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This was funny. I don't think Chuck is that much of a swearer though O_o
Baylink chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Thank you for bringing this back up.

I hear there was a big fracas over at PItA, but no one seems to even want to synopsize it.

You got a pointer?
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Haha, I loved this. :D Especially the first one. Haha, oh Sarah. xD

VanessaGalore chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I really like your writing, and I'm very impressed by your output (its quality as well as its quantity-I have to run everything past my beta readers to eliminate the 'word-o's). It's looking like I might have more time to appreciate your Chuck and VM fic soon, and that'll be a good thing.

I've never been banned, but I certainly have been flamed for my opinions. Oh well. That was you, wasn't it? Yes, I am a stupid fu*ked up moron, as a matter of fact. ;)
tshdow chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
very nice job. )
Shrimpy Kay chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
LMFAO, last one is definitely my favorite. "Ignored previous warnings of using the Chuck forum as a chat" was mine.

Very nice story.
NorCali chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Nice. Somewhere, Bayliss thanks you for the shout out.
LeeCan chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I really like this story. What I like about your writing is that you are not afraid to try something new. Like this story.

Great job.
daman62 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Ha! Than's awesome
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 8/5/2008

I think that I especially liked the last one!

Plus, I made a new account!

It was really funny and I really liked it! Whoho!
Canadian Chucky chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Awesome story. Love the way you worked a little bit of Charah into it. :) I understood the majority of it from your forum posts. lol Still a nice read.
verkisto chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Fun. And a great "wait for it" feeling. And the reward. :-)
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
So... This is fairly interesting, it's not your usual fare, trying something new, perhaps?