Reviews for You're on the Wrong Side
Fansquee chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This fic just damn rocks. I laughed my arse off at Booth the whole episode. Don't think he would have liked it better is Australia except its warmer.

My favourite lines: "Breakfast is war. She wants a traditional English breakfast - for the full effect. He wants pancakes, dammit."

"He cusses and continues to breathe into the old lunch bag."

"Booth is now ready to throw a bitch fit."

American tourists are so fun!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
Anti85 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
damn.

that's excellent!

love your style.

and such a wonderful portrait of a typical american male who hates everything not american... :D
Aria-wolfstar chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Haha, that was great. I actually got to see them filming when I was in Oxford, it was pretty awesome! And if I remember right, I read somewhere that David B. hated it in Oxford. Poor Booth, I can see him not liking it there.

Good job!

-Aria
BxBforever chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
this is great!
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Great story.
Josysmiles chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Thanks for the good laugh! You pictured Booth so well!

Great short story ;0)
Leina chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Bravo. This was wonderful.
bruninhagalle chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
LOL. Booth angry is so funny! I can't wait for the new season. Just to see how much he's going to hate English and how much she's going to love it and annoyes him to death 'cause of that. I bet he'll sit in the passanger sit thinking he is in the driver sit and she'll be able to drive once. LOL

Good fic as usual!
iamwriter chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I can NOT wait for the new season,! I bet Booth was frustrated over there!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
That was really sweet. I loved it.

I could definitely see Booth not being a huge fan of London for those reasons. Can't wait for Seaosn 4!

Terrific job!

Leah
space77 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This was just perfect... so very Booth. loved all the little things you touched on... great touches.

loved it!

~Space
Pentwirler chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I liked this! It fit very well with the "Yank" image of an ex-navyseal, FBI agent.

I don't completely agree that he would be like this. I have the opinion that Seely has depths we have not seen yet. I think he has respect for history and might actually have added his own story to the Westminister scene.

Yet, what you did works. I did like it.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
thats really sweet
Semper13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
hahah! booth doesn't like london. i dont think david boreanaz doesn't either, he's just trying to make it seem that his CHARACTER doesnt like it lol