Reviews for I Miss You
msousa013 chapter 15 . 6/20
OH MY GOD this story was amazing and perfect and I have no words to describe it. Definitely one of my new favorites! I will be back for more.
MakeItHale chapter 15 . 2/25
What?! That CANNOT be the end :( ugh this story is too good and that end it too... Easy? Idk but a simple time skip to happy times and done is not the way to go about it. I need closure!
Maori Rose chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Love is one DxC! I enjoyed it, thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Is she in high school or college
Duncanbiggestfan chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Why are they so short
xxMyLifeInLyricsxx chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
wow. . .just WOW !
CarmillaD chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
WOW... My heart has felt EVERY EMOTION you described in this story: Slow heartbeats for the sad moments, and "humming bird mode" in the dramatic and... lemon moments. I was blushing like crazy, chapter 14 was realistic and accurate. Hahaha, sweet Geoff, made me laugh so much with his reactions after Duncan's questions. In simple words, YOU-ROCK! THIS IS AN AMAZING FIC!
lilemily chapter 15 . 5/29/2009
wow

your a really good writer.

This was the first TDI d/c fic that I read and now I'm going to have really high expectations :D

It would be so awesome if you could write a sequel:]

Keep up the good work:}}
lovestinks35 chapter 9 . 4/25/2009
Ah! I love it!
Sarah J Cullen chapter 15 . 4/20/2009
Loved that last line! Love this story!1 Love G/B C/D !
Taylor-tot chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
I don't know if you still read your reviews but...

I just have to put this out!

I just finished your story and on the 14th chapter where Duncan is finally ready to make a commitment, it completely reminds me of the song 'Teach Me' By Musiq Soulchild.

Its a really beautiful song and it fits perfectly with your story.

But I still liked the other songs you had in there ]

The song is about a woman teaching a man how to love and I think that is exactly what Courtney does with Duncan in the story.

Really loved it

-Taylor-tot
Macy hola chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Okay, wow, one of the best TDI DxC fanfictions I have ever read!

Serousley, I aint lieing, its wounderful.

I mean, its better written then most published books I find at freaking Target!Kudos to awsome writeing, my friend, you are a genuise!

~Macy(On dA my account name is TDIfanart)
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 15 . 1/18/2009
aw so so so sweet please make a squeal please this is such a great story i love it i truly do so please make a squeal !
poofle13 chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
you are such a fantastic author, and this was such an amazing story, bravo! sequel...please?
Austin-says-peace chapter 12 . 1/4/2009