Reviews for Always
WasJustAReader chapter 1 . 7/5
I know this was published years ago, but thanks for writing! I just started the show a few weeks ago and watched "Irresistible" the other night and immediately craved post-ep fic. I'm having a hell of a time looking without accidentally spoiling too much for myself, but I found yours tonight and enjoyed it. :) Nice work.
Mandarin42 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This is really really good... definitely my favorite post-Irresistible fic! You captured their characters and dynamic (especially at this point in time) perfectly. All the feels! 3
xfilesfanatic chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Yay! I'm the tenth to review. Now for the time being, your story has 10 reviews, and 13 likes. :D

Anyway, this is a really beautiful fanfiction. I could picture everything that happened in the story, and feel the characters' emotions. Mulder was so caring and gentle, just as I imagined he would be after the events of Irresistible. And I really loved how he said he would always be there for Scully, and delayed himself from leaving her side even after she fell asleep...*sigh*...it's so sweet!
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
You know what I thought of when he said "Always," ? I thought of Castle. Because really- even if Castle hadn't even been dreamed of when the X-Files was on, I'm watching it now, and it's just awesome that Booth compared him and Bones to Scully and Mulder.
And, ya know, likes the fic too. For what's it's worth.
Which is probably at least something.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
kinda like E.T...

seriously, i like it tho )
Twilight Walters chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This is so sweet. I love this ep and I love Hurt/comfort fics therefore I love your fic.

The hand on heart bit is pure magic. Great work.
Wishlist93 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
aww that was perfect!
Cage Fighter chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
When I read something like this it reminds me of how great they were, the depth of their friendship. And then I get ticked off at how warped things went before the end of the show. But that's why we have fanfic and I love this. Your characterization is great. The Elvis bit is laugh out loud funny. And the whole thing just gives me that gushy (good) feeling. Thanks.
gillian dana chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
aw! so sweet! I luv it! well writen! Luv the ending!
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This is beautifully done. The ending is very touching. I really enjoyed it. I've been thinking about writing a post-ep to this myself and I have to say that you've done a remarkable job.
Katie Todd chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
The last line like the rest of the story was amazing...good work!

God Bless

Katie
Deyse chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This is absolutely beautiful! Wow, what a wonderful sequel to this episode! The way you describe the characters', their feelings, their every movement and their lines is amazing!

I particularly loved the fact that he stayed with her, the two of them in bed and this line: “As long as you can feel this…”

You're a very talented writer and thank you very much for sharing this story!