Reviews for Ransom
writeeofpassage chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
This story was amazing! I just read it all in one sitting and i loved it you did a fantastic job!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
hey C. great story i have seen Disturbia-loved the movie.
lois-singer chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
aw that was great... well... you get my meaning!

and i must say that if i was going crazy and i was hearing the Impala i would be completly happy! ]]
L5472 chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
*cries* Poor Dean [ Left out in the freezing cold by those bastards...better not show up again. GR!

And cant wait for the sequel XD
Pixelified chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
I'm not particularly a Sammy girl.

I like them both.

I like either or.

And yeah.

I don't really care about that either.

xD
Pixelified chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
Spectacular ending!

I love coddling!

Maggie and Sam make a cute couple.

Looking forward to Disturbia.
babyreaper chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
Fantastic end chapter, I didn't realise you had Dean make the Hell deal and that it's coming. That's awful, I hate reading stories where heends up there. I'm looking forward to your new them coming, And if you do send Dean to Hell, you will rescue him, Won't you?
babyreaper chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
I thought this chapter was great and am glad that I have chapter 9 to go straight on to, Dean's rescue was very moving. Hope they both recover from their ordeal.
LamiaJade chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
Wow. love this one! Hope to hear from you soon! Hurt!Dean rulez! XD
darksupernatural chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
Hey, great ending to this. I'm thinking the next one is dealing with Lauren's silent promise to get Dean out of the deal? I'm looking forward to it as always.
Pixelified chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
Yay!

They rescued Dean.

And everything went without a hitch.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Update soon.

babyreaper chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
Another great chapter I'm so glad that Maggie and Kris have rescued Lauren and Sam, now can they have to get to Dean in time? holding my breath in anticipation of the next update. {not really, because I'd be dead then and not able to enjoy the fruits of your labour}
Pixelified chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
Amazing new chapters.

Keep it up.

You are doing amazingly.

Can't wait till Lauren gets back with Dean.

Hope it'll be a happy reunion.

As long as you don't throw something in.

xD
darksupernatural chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
Love Kris' reaction to driving the Impala. I'm totally that way with my baby. Great chapter. I'm glad Maggie got to the guys and Lauren and I love her treatment of Tobias. If looks could kill...
babyreaper chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
NO, you didn't need to stop there, I could have gone on reading this story until the end. I can hardly wait for the next chapter, you have to give it to us soon... I'm sure that Raphael is going to let the boys die even if he gets the money.