Reviews for Code Geass: Contact
Toph the Trickster chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
This is insane!

But very nicely written. the humor is constant, and always kept fresh.

good job.

oh, and BTW, please put more LuluCC scenes, they make great comic.

sincerely,

T
Senorita Lucha 777 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
Good insurance? Rumiglion-sama, you haven't changed one bit. You're still as funny as ever

My question is for Ohgi: Have you ever slept with Viletta (a.k.a. Chigusa)?
KiKi Hayashi chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
Rumig-kun, you are truly to precious and kind. I never imagined myself to play such a role and I'm deeply honoured and happy that you put me in this.

OMG! XINGKE SHRINE! I LOVE YOU!

I dunno... I'm still waiting for your rendition of Euphie and Guidford might be nice too. As usual, take your time writing, try not to watch Yu-Gi-Oh on repeat and slowly but surely is a perfectly fine approach to ficcing!
Nilie chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
OMG~ Kiki-chan~ And Mary-sue-sama! XD How awesome~ I LOVED the reaction to Mary-sue's introduction! Pure brilliance! :D You are win! Keep the awesome coming!~
Nilie chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
Kiki-chan is in the ficcie too! WIN!

Keep the awesome coming! *thumbs up*
Anonymous chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
My question to C.C. is, have you ever been appealed to Lelouch and had a temptation?
Senorita Lucha 777 chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
Um, C.C.

My question is this, if Lelouch was "getting it on" with someone, and your Cheese-kun camera had somehow gotten it all on tape, would you use it as blackmail?
Senorita Lucha 777 chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
BTW, I forgot to say this in my previous reviews:

Kallen, I was kind of expecting that as the answer to my question!
Senorita Lucha 777 chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
I have a question for Charles Di Britannia.

What kind of car do you drive?
Zero'N'oveR chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
This. Is. Gold.

I loved the extreme amounts of classic comedy located in your fic. Especially your fanboy questions to Kallen. I almost lost myself there, cause I would of done the same thing.

Great chapter, fantastic creativity and amazing plot.

Update soon~

(ZNO)
Contemplative chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
OK- let me make this real simple. the reason I dislike suzaku isnt for his haxxzor powers (which are debatable- but I have problems seeing a fireing squad of knightmares all miss him despite knowing he is coming.).his obsession with the past (he is less obsessed then lulouche) or how much of a hypocrit he is (Lulouche is far worse in that department).

No- my problem is a combination of his support of a government that enslaves those that they conquer, his delusional dream of changing britainia (he'd have to be emperor to change the policies- that isnt going to happen), and the fact that he wouldnt have a career over a private in the infantry if lulouche hadn't become zero. (seriously think about it for a moment.)

Lulouches big problem is that he is a hypocrit. Suzaku's is that he is delusional, and I have suspicions that he has been more then a little suicidal from the very beggining (he's certainly willing to sacrifice himself enough).

as for people that hate lulouche? I wouldn't say everything he has done was necassary (the episode where he murdered the cult of geass comes to mind- that was clearly a rash decision made out of grief). and he does kill quite a few people ( although he doesnt generally AIM for non-combatants, which is more then can be said of britainia.).

However!

Most people forget that his goal is twofold, the first is to avenge his mother, the second is to make a world where the strong do not prey on the weak (which nunnally qualifies as), now, can you truthfully tell me that goal is evil?. the hypocritical part is that he uses his geass to control the weak all the time.

I find I compare him most often to a revolutionary- arrogant, reckless, and intelligent with great ambitions. ( Don't for get that revolutions almost always end with bloodshed- and it is not uncommon for people of the same family to end up on the opposite end of the field)

I noticed you bash kallen a bit too- and your right, a lot of ppl do like her for her boobs... honestly I don't like her very much in first season, since ultimately she acts like a highschooler caught in a knightly romance. (she's easily impressed by words like 'justice', and obviously has a crush on 'zero', the 'princly hero', for no other reason then the fact that he is a mysterious hero). In second season she seems to mature a bit, but her absolute loyalty to lulouche is a tad annoying _.

C.C. doesnt bare mentioning- she has very few scenes to show her thoughts and personality. as such, I wouldn't really call her 'cold'... just 'mysterious'- and we all know what 'mysterious' does to fan ratings...
Senorita Lucha 777 chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
I have a question for Kaguya:

How would you feel if Zero was caught on tape, "getting it on" with Mimori from s-CRY-ed?
Senorita Lucha 777 chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!

Oh Rumiglion-sama, you're so talented!

Mimori:HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AN IMPUDENT B%#$H

Whoa, Mimori-chan, calm down (pushes Mimori back)

I'M STILL LAUGHING, even as we speak!
icarus923 chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
Nice! Oh yea, thanks for putting my question in there. Too bad Kallen didn't get the chance to confess her love for Lelouch. That Mimori person better be careful.
KiKi Hayashi chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
(cackles wildly) oh Rumig-kun, you are much too cute and your crack potential is too brilliant! You should have submitted this fic sooner!