Reviews for Death of a Narnian Princess
Fantasy Boudicca chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
OMG this is hilarious!
Maelwys chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
yes. you should put this up as a series of parables
WinglesslyWinged chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
That was hilarous! I loved it!
Lost-Inside-1995 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
"Oh,what pritty bitty widdle flowers you picked ,aren't they so adorable and what a pretty widdle girl you are aren't you sweetums you're just a gem just a pwetty widdle pwincess"

"I'm a queen!"

"You are such a precious thing and such an imagination too .Yes you do,yes you pwecious widdle darling"

"I'm a queen!" *kick*

This story is teh pwn. You rock!
Valiant Flower chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Foohey. You should have had Edmund kill her. ]
LucyCrewe11 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Well it had it's moments. it's an okay Parody. I laughed at some parts. It sort of reminds me of how fangirls act around actors they are fans of.
GoldenAshes chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Too funny! Your spacing after the punctuation marks was a little weird, but readeable. And the story itself...terrific! Watch out Mary Sues-widdew pwincesses who ah actuawwy qweens can kick vewwy vewwy hawd. Especiawwy when u tawk wike Tweety boid.
daisylorelei chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
hahaha this was very amusing. a nice parody, I must say :)

However, your grammar and spelling was... erm... how do I put this? ... less than par. I counted several times when you spelled "Adelaide"'s name incorrectly (even if she is a Sue, it still matters :) ), and many more when you dropped a punctuation mark or a space. While these are rather small things, when neglected they make reading your piece a lot more difficult and, had this been a more serious piece and not a parody, I would have probably dropped it by the end of the first paragraph. Sorry, I know that's a bit harsh, but that's the way it is. It's alright if you're not naturally good at spelling/grammar, but if this is the case, it's your responsibility to get a spell checker and/or find a beta, or else run the risk of losing potential readers.

Okay... now that I'm done blowing a ton of hot air at you, I would just like to say again how incredibly funny that was. Seriously, I cheered when Lucy kicked Adelaide in the shins. That was awesome! Lucy: 1, Sues: -1539039634.27 XD (Okay, I'm done being random. I'll end this lengthy review now :) )
Opera Dove chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Well, I was going to write my favorite parts but there were too many! Petey Weety. Peter wanting to crawl under the throne. LOL. The whole thing is just too funny.
poobear chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
If only all mary-sues die with a kick to the shin!.. more mary-sue bashings please;) like this alot.
RoXxIdEvIl chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Haha.

How Come Peter's

Always the One

Who Gets Attacked

By Princesses?

I Mean, Edmund's A King Too!
QuestForMyOwnMagic chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
ROTLF MAN! ROTFL! (rolling on the floor laughing) that will never get old! Especially with Lucy kicking her shin and her falling out the window, man that is the best part!