Reviews for Unfortunate Mannerisms
221BluePoliceBox chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
lol I enjoyed this very well written & very much IC
nonib chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
As an amateur mushroom hound and Sherlock Holmes fan, I must say that your story wasn't half bad! Conan Doyle you're not, but, then, who is? There is, of course, no "antidote" to mushroom poisoning. However, I want to reassure your readers that one cannot be poisoned by pressing even a fungus as deadly as the Amanita phalloides, the Death Cap mushroom, to one's lips. Enough of the mushroom and its toxin must be digested to harm the victim. As mushrooms are irrationally feared by many, I feel I must speak up. Also, I've never heard of a 'shroom whose stem was deadly but whose cap was not. These details aside, it was a good read!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
All that fuss over the wrong end of a mushroom.
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
LOL. I have noticed that Jeremy did do that a lot, especially with cards or letters.

Nice job! :D
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Theejee! So I'm not the only one who noticed that brett as holmes does that xD

Good story, my compliments

\m/marianne\m/
Georgina of Dragons chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
very interesting.
Susicar chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This is very good! I love tha characterizations, especially Dr. Watson. Congratulations, and welcome to the fandom!
Pompey chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
LOL - no, I hadn't noticed that little mannerism of Brett's!

But this was a delightful take on it. Just suppose he HAD touched the cap to his lips!
The Fool's Hope chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
*snort* I DID notice that! I think it's an excellent little mannarism, but of course something like this is BOUND to happen, lol :D Well done, and welcome to SH-fic-land!
Volume-Of-A-book chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Well, First off I liked the idea very much, and the story had a good feeling to it. However, I can't help but feel that Watson - being a medical man himself - would have noticed the green tint of the skin and the shallowness of the knife wound right away. There were also times when you repeated some words too often, like 'ditch'.

But it is definitely a good effort, and I liked the humour behind it very much.

thanks for writing!
KCS chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
ROTFL! Yes, I have noticed and noted that fact, even use the eccentricity myself on occasion in my own stories. Heehee, that was BOUND to happen at some point!

As to concrit, other than a few minor grammatical errors which in no way detract from the humour, I can see none necessary. :)

Welcome to the fandom, and do favor us again soon!
Chewing Gum chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
-helpless laughter-

I've always found that habit to be rather adorable, but I think his line of work tends to disagree with him! I always wondered if he ever got paper cuts on his lips from always holding letters to them...

Favourite stories list, for sure.