Reviews for Forbidden to Remember, Terrified to Forget
Leila chapter 8 . 3/7
Very good! Loved it! I could actually feel some of the fear and pain in Edward and Bella's words.
WriterGirl216 chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
I liked it.
Lorena chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
It looks good. But I think you are missing the point of Edwards character. Remember the quote "Before you, my life was like a moonless night..." Think about being in his place. Him being in love. Him laying down his life for her. The agony he and she are going through. Life will never be the same wounds heal but scars don't. They were complete, without one, they'd rather die
SarcasticBimbo chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
LOVE!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
love it
NeverEndingImagination1210 chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Awwwww… I read all of this and it was so sweet!
Gaby chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Amazing!
supernaturalobsessionfemale chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
sad but i like it
TaTa B-P chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
Oh! so beautiful the history! I loved it!

I started to read at portuguese, but I needed to know the end. So, with my poor English I started to read and, like a miracle, I understood everything and loved the end!

Hoew you describe the feelings is just fantastic!

It is just perfect!

Kisses!
Sarah chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
I thought it was very good. The minute i started reading it, I couldn't stop reading it, like I was reading the actuall book all over again. I acutally was just randomly searching the web and i found this site and i must say you are a very good writer (:
Catharina chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I think is really realle good! Very impressive! PLEASE wright more!

If you want more feedback are you velcome to
Maria V 100 Minnesota Mexican chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
this was really good u should post more... u know u could become a pro writer it was hella good
Zehra chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
You write so fine and if I didn't know that the sixth book didn't exist I almost would think that it's the Edward-version of New Moon. You really have imagination :) Keep on!
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
This was very interesting to read.
anonomous chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I just stumbled onto this trough google, and just started reading! and Its AMAZING! continue please! I want to know what happens! I'm addicted now! you cant stop. haha