Reviews for Tears like Mine
Rhodes Princess chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
awesome story hope you update soon
Deeelyndz chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Oh, what is John's problem! D: Ted/Carrie was adorable. :D Hope you update soon!
skiptothegoodbit chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Oh wowza.

I'm simply love this :)

John is WAY too harsh on Ashley, it sickens me to think he could act like this when - in reality - she's done nothing wrong to him.

But aww to Punk, Ted and Batista (wow, that's the first time I've ever said anything nice about Batista!) It's cute that they're all there for her.

I totally agree with Edge in this chapter. Smart man, he is.

Anyways, can't wait for the next update! :D
mcena99 chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Love it! Great chapter! I cant believe John did that! cant wait for the update!
AshMattXoXo chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
I love this story but I have a doubt...Its this a Jash story? Because if yo dont change Johns attitude soon I think I might fall in love with th Ash/Batista pairing...Wait, I am already in love with the Ash/Batista pairing! I have never think about them together but now that I think about it I think they are really cute!

But not as cute as...Ash/Ted! Really I keep reading the story and I just fell like they are great together...Once again I have never think about them but maybe I will write a story about them...I know odd but you make me think about this pairings! Can I ask for a favor because I know it is quite impossible but...Can you make a Ash/Batista or Ash/Ted fanfic or one-shot please? I know I am crazy girl! XD lol

Anyway love this story continue soon!

Maria
jojocheer28 chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
Awesome chapter!

Poor Ashley :(

John is being such an a$$!

I like Ashley and Dave together they are cute.

Please update soon!
RKO.I.F chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
Great interesting
TJ Sparkles chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
School bites. I know that first hand and I feel guilty about not updating a lot of my stuff too. But it's just really hard with the insane amount of work teachers pile on you. Ugh. Anyway...

Twinny, you really do show another side of Ashley that a lot of the Superstars haven't seen or even thought about in this story. Because you're such a big fan of her, I think you are able to connect with her and show us readers what she would really be like. And unlike a lot of "celebrity" moms, she really cares about Carrie and tries to be a good mother.

John's not being fair to Ashley and if he knew everything she's been through lately, he would probably feel like a jerk. Did he have to make her cry? That was just cold. I thought it was really nice of Dave to let Ashley cry on him, and not judge her or say a word about it.

Everyone loves Carrie. I don't think even the nastiest Superstar could be mean to her. It's kind of funny to see Punk getting along with Carrie so well...cute, but funny. I guess even the Straight-Edge Superstar is a softie at heart :)

JUNIOR! THANK YOU, TWINNY!

I love him, but what Ashley did to him was just too funny. I wouldn't have been able to resist doing that either. And he shouldn't get mad, Ash was just picking. I hope to see more of him in this story, even if it's just a little bit. I thought the part with him and Carrie was cute. Of course he's much more talented and good looking than Dave. LOL. That's something he'd say, too. Ah, I love him. Nice touch :)

I love the humor and the funny parts in this too, twinny. Ted, Ashley, Ken, and Kelly all making jokes was just awesome. It shows that they can be friends when they aren't in the ring. I like that, it makes them seem more real. And I even like Kelly in this story. That's definitely something that only your stories can do.

Randy's lucky he didn't get hurt more for what he said. What, is it his and John's personal missions to gang up on Ashley and say mean things about me and make assumptions about her past? I would have smacked him down a rathole. And I bet he felt really bad when he heard that Ashley had taken up for him before. What a butthole. Good grief...

For once, I wish that Batista would have shut Randy's mouth. Everything he said was uncalled for and if he keeps it up, he'll get suspended again. If the rest of the locker room doesn't kill him first, that is. Randy is a jerk.

Wonderful job describing the match, twinny. You're getting better! I might have to get some pointers from you later on!

Apparently childishness is a disease that's going around. But what John did was too much-he definitely crossed the line when he attacked Batista like that, and what Edge told him was right. Doing this is only going to push Ashley away more, instead of bringing her closer to him. But John is being stubborn, and doesn't see that. Typical guy...

EDGEY! I miss him so much on Smackdown, but reading this made me happy because even though I miss him, I know that I will see him in your stuff. He was very reasonable and I think John knows that if he keeps this up, Edge will sort him out.

Ah, I loved it, twinny. There are no other words for it.

Love you!

Twinny
mcena99 chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
wow that was great! i'm not sure how much i liked the whole john freaking out thing lol... cant wait for the next chapter!
bluesnowball24 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I am just... awed with this story! I like it so much and once again your making me a fan of the people you like. Thats really a good thing hehe. I think that Carrie is so cute. I LOVE THAT SHANE COMES OUT! GO MONEY!HEHE!I am likeing the people that come out Ashley,Shane, Batista Nice! I am happy that Shane and Vince were there to help Ashley with Steph. Ew she is so mean to Ashley and Carrie . I was so scared that Carrie was with Steph but thank God Carrie was saved by Batista . I can't wait to see what happens in Chapter 2 with John and Ashley .
Kat RoadKill chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Mariana!

Thank you so much for putting Philly in there! I loved it. CMBrownie LOVE!

John is a meanie. He didn't have to be so harsh an poor Ashley though.

I am glad she has so many friends willing to help her out with anything and everything.

This is going great so far and I cant wait to read some more!

*hugs*

Kat
RKO.I.F chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Wow!That chapter was really good!John is an ass!OMG I dont think I would be able to face him again if he did that to soon please :)
TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Twinny!

Oh, I definitely enjoyed this chapter! It was filled with drama, and I liked it! So many twists and turns, and it's just so interesting and captivating. You're keeping me interested with each chapter!

You did an amazing job describing the match! You got the moves down perfectly. I thought you said you weren't that good at describing the matches! Awesome work.

Good grief. What's John's problem? It was nice to see Melina being so protective of Ashley. I thought that was very sweet. Nice touch, twinny :) And Carrie is so adorable..I can see why everyone loves her.

Aw, Batista, nervous? That's cute! You wouldn't expect that from him. So do I see an Ashley/Batista pairing later on in the future, or am I completely wrong? I thought it was cute how he was all nervous and Layla caught on to him :)

Punk is adorable. I love how sweet he was. You did an awesome job writing him. Really, it was amazing. I can see how he and Ashley would get along so well. They really do have a lot in common and I think they would be a cute couple.

I don't think Katie MEANT to scare Punk off. She actually isn't that bad and I was glad to see that she was nice to Ashley. You captured her perfectly. And Phil and Carrie...that was so cute! She's adorable.

EP! Junior! YAY! *jumps up and down*

Sorry. You know how much I love him, LOL. He's so amazingly funny and cute, and I think witty would also be a good word for him. He's confident, but not really cocky. I laughed at him trying to flirt with Ashley and be smooth. Come on, how could you not love him? Him and Cody are a great team, although I like Junior better :) Thanks for including him in this chapter!

John needs to calm down, or someone is going to hurt him (like Batista). Why was he yelling and being mean to Ashley? And grabbing her? That was just uncalled for. I'm sorry to say, but I hope that he does do it again, so Tisty can make him pay for it.

Ah, the cliffhanger! You ended this chapter on a great note, and like I said on MSN, I can't wait for more! I love you twinny!

-Twinny-

P.S. I am sorry for last night. My internet went out, and when I came back on, you were gone. I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you or anything. I felt bad about it and left you a few messages, so you would know what happened. I love you!
JeffxMaria chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Very good story. Looking forwoard to the next chappy
jojocheer28 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
WOW! There has only been one chapter of this story and i am ALREADY in love with it! I read it twice already! lol.

I know it's going to get even better.

And i just have one question is Ashley's daughter named Cassie or Carrie? Cause you used both of the names a lot, so which one is it?

Anyways great 1st chapter! I loved it and please update soon! :D