Reviews for Everlasting Love
annoyed by you chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
wow,amazing this story's incredible. please update soon, it's really good.
NamulaMoonshine chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
NO! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY! but YAY EDWARD!
electricREALgirl chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
i am so addicted to this story...hope everything works out...i feel so sorry for bella... please update ASAP! thanks i'll be keeping an eye out...
awesomely awesome chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
this is amazing! its as if you ARE stephenie meyer! haha. i have been smiling through out the entire story...basically. thanks soo much i love this story! awesome job :)
Theonewhostandsout chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Is Everlasting love up for adoption you haven't updated in a long time, Thanks
September Equinox chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
please please please carry on writing this fanfic - i love it! you haven't updated for ages! please don't forget about your faithful readers who are dying to know what happens next! PLEASE!
bliingtastic chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
i just started reading this story and i thought it was amazing! but i was kind of dissapointed to see that u havent updated in a little over 2 months!

so are u going to ever update again? if your not then i dont think that i will put it on alert. if u are tell me so i can put it on alert! :]

brittany
Pixie's my name chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aren't you ever going to add more! I love the story but its annoying that you haven't added more
B14nk chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
is it rat? I can't be sure, maybe father? Oh well, I LOVE the story though and I hope that you update soon.
September Equinox chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
hey i just read the whole story, and i think its really good, i'm desperate to know what happens next so keep writing and adding loads of chapters! x
What Fiery Red Hair chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
is rat your favorite word? i love the chapter plz get a new one up as soon as possible!
What Fiery Red Hair chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Why was he in her bed all night? ps love it
What Fiery Red Hair chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
OK trust me i am not trying to sound mean just constructive criticism. First sexy would have been crude and like a swear word back in the day. second it would not have been my parents room because back in the day they had to separate apartments as they called them it was very strange for a rich family to have the wife and husband sleep in the same bed.i love the story though!
morrie-essie chapter 1 . 12/14/2008