Reviews for Everlasting Love
twilightrox2201 chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
OME OME OME OME
dark shadowed rose chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
sorry I didn't review before this but I wasn't home. but good job so is carlise (did I spell that right?) going to change them both or just poor edward?
XxZombie Mokona chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
SMITTIN! SMITTIN! Is it smittin? :3 Anyways, I love this chapter! It was about time someone started dying. But right after they got engaged? So cruel, but very entertaining Keep up the good work
Actually Anzie chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
If I could review twenty-three times, believe me, I will. So since I can't, I'll have to get more people reading!

And I think the word of the chapter is 'hysteria'. Right?

I love this chapter so much! That was really funny, the thing about Edward talking a thousand miles an hour... Har har...

Dawn
I Found A Username chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
I feel special... XD

Great chapter! I can't believe Edward proposed so soon, but I understand why you did it. Gah! Just reviewing about it makes me want to read the next chapter, so update already! At least you got the 23 reviews you wanted... Well, more than that actually... So yeah! Update!

The word of the chapter contest: Um... engaging? I don't know, that word looks weird to me... and I couldn't really find any other weird words. Acid, I guess, but I thought that was used too much.
AJ chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
DUM-DA-DUM-DUM-DUM-DA-DUM-DA-DE!

Please update as soon as possible!
Lisa chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
i am enjoying this story and look forward to see where it is going
Vault711 chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
i love this story so much! I can't wait for your next update! Please let it be soon!
jenn.at.10 chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Great story, I usually don't like stories set in the past but this is excellent!
x NaMi x chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
ugh. i just totally love this story xD
sidneydee chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
I liked it, I really did. ;D

Good story. :)
1PhantomPhreak8 chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
UGH U GOT 30 REVIEWS WITH MINE! POST OMG VERY GOOD...One day? lol very love at first sight! nothing wrong with that! But again very good
twilighter616 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
“A gentleman isn’t supposed to suggest things out of a lady’s comfort line, so I didn’t want to ask you because you might have felt awkward, and if you felt awkward you might have got embarrassed, and you were already embarrassed this morning to I didn't want to make you feel bad, so I didn't know if I was being to froward or not...so I wasn't going to ask you, but then an impulse came on so I decided to ask you anyway.” He said in a rant. Wow, I didn't know someone could say so much in one sentence. I thought to myself. I smiled, knowing I'm learning the most random things about Edward...and I loved it.

I laughed so hard when I read this part...

NefariousOne chapter 3 . 8/27/2008