Reviews for Everlasting Love
x NaMi x chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
I Found A Username chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
... I don't think I can describe this story in words. It was... beyond wonderful. Oh, I just thought of a word for it; PERFECT. I loved everything about it. Yep, that's right, everything. Please, please, please update soon.
sherbetlemons123 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
You're writing more? Please do! That was wonderful and sweet, I'm getting quite into these non-magical EB stories. I can't really see where it is going from here, but that must be a good thing!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday,

Laura chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Cool! Update soon PLEASE!
XxZombie Mokona chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Yay! I think this is amazing, and I can't wait to see what happens with the disease (muahaha). Love the dirt part, and the word 'dapper'. I swear that is the coolest word ever. Keep up the good work! :3
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
i love it very much
NefariousOne chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Awesome story:D
x NaMi x chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
loved it :D
mywolfmoon chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I loved the story, but in MY((Not anyone else's)) opinion you could have waited just a tiny bit more for the one got the sickness and didn't know till after they kissed each other.
smriti chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
aww! that's soo cute! i luv it! i want to c what happens! if he asks her to marry him, if they get sick at the same time, if carlisle changes one before the other, their powers... I'M CURIOUS AND HOOKED! please email me when you have added another chapter! :D
lauren chapter 1 . 8/5/2008

if that doesn't work...

please update, please,pretty please, with sugar and a cherry... and fudge and... whipped cream on top

BTW love the story so far, i want to know what happens next

Will that get you to update?

I feel so bad for Bella
Yellow At Heart chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Oh my Edward! This is absolutely amazing!

*screams with joy*

I can tell I'm gonna love this story.

Amazing job!