Reviews for Reflections
silverlasso chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I admit it. You totally called it.

Random tangent: I wonder if knowing someone's true name changes how a fairth you make of them appears. If so, someone could conceivably discover another's true name with the aid of such a fairth. Even more random tangent: is it possible to make a fairth of abstract concepts, such as one of the ancient language as a whole?
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I like this; Arya thought stuff that wouldn't really occur to me, like the fact that Eragon had glimpsed the REAL her in the poem and liked it. And it wasn't just "Oh dear, I seem to be madly in love with this guy who could be my long lost great grandkid."
BlueNoise chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Very beautifully written and totally in character!
chris chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
want more!
FearlessJedi chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
It is interesting reading this from arya's perspective and to understand how she feels about eragon. You have done a great job describing arya the way you did because she is a somewhat difficult character,I think, to describe the way Paolini describes her.
safa'at keruth chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Yay! And "Arya's internal turmoil" story!n I like these kinds of stories. I think that your extensions to the poems are actually very good. They fit with Arya's writing style.

One thing, though: What's with the number signs everywhere?
LadyCorkboard chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I never thought of this part from Arya's point of view. It rocks.
superninjamonkey chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Fantastic story.
kelsey0713 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
this was really good. but, for some reason while i was reading i couldn't help but wonder "What if Eragon's fairth of Arya was the same except it had little childish drawings like a pointy beard, a unibrow, some horns, and maybe a pitchfork. Would she have thrown it at Eragon's face to shatter it, or would she have hugged him..."

ha, anyway, you're a really great writer and i hope you update flawed perfection soon!
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
An excellent incite into Arya's mind. I like it. please write some more fics like this.

Gath un reisa du rakr,

Tabitha of MoonAurora
Sadie-Bell chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This was good
NinjaDriver chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
that was very good! i liked it.
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Nice, I often wondered how she felt during those times:D
forbiddenharmony7 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This was a really good one-shot. Usually people don't write Arya/Eragon fics very well because they distort their characters, but you do it quite well. Good job!
dAzZleM3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008