Reviews for Child of a Dark Knight
:D
EmiStone chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
This is great!
No Longer in Operation chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
that was the most fucking awesome story i ahve ever read about the Joker's daughter!

it is so going to be a favourtie and i'm putting a link to it on my account!

seriously dudette (i know your a girl because of yur name) that was the best story ever!

:D

LOLCI

-RFTS
VampireGleek chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
Aww I loved it and I loved how Gordon called dibs 3
VampireGleek chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
I love love love the banter between Batman, Joker, and Gooden. I can't wait to read more!
2GrayBoys chapter 13 . 10/10/2010
The story was great, I liked how you portrayed the Joker and showed that he can be nice at times. I do hope that you do write a sequel. If you need any ideas for a sequal the plot bunnies have been swirling in my head. )
One Winged Royko chapter 13 . 2/21/2010
this is so cute! Please don't tell me you abandoned it- theres so much potential! You could always have a timeskip or something, to when she becomes Batgirl maybe. Please dont abandon it!
JoBee 1 chapter 13 . 2/21/2010
Cute! I've only just read this, and i love it! Is there a sequel?
DarkDefender89 chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
I love that Bruce is training Kaitlin and she talks in less-than-grammatical way like Cassandra Cain does, she seems very similar to Cassandra Cain which is definitely a good thing.
DarkDefender89 chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
she can't talk...? That leads me to believe that she's Cassandra Cain except that Cassandra Cain is a badass fighter so she's probably not. Oh well, its still a great story.
LivHernandez chapter 13 . 2/6/2009
I don't know if you've written a sequel to this or not. I just finished reading this story. I f you haven't written a sequel for this yet, then I think you should. I would definitely read it. If you have written a sequel for it then great! I'll read it.
Sarai chapter 13 . 11/16/2008
I like it.
LittleSnowPea chapter 10 . 9/13/2008
OMG. OMG... I'm scared!
LittleSnowPea chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I like this. A lot. :) I love your style of writing by the way, I envy it very much!
ChristinaLarsson chapter 13 . 9/6/2008
This has got to be one of the best... no, scratch that:

THE BEST Dark Knight fic I have ever read. You know, with the majority of them being Batman/Joker or Batman/MS stories, it is so nice to have something different. Kaitlyn is absolutely adorable! I love how you set up the 'estranged' relationship between her and Joker. It makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if, in the hands of another author, they would have made him just magically softy for the sake of his daughter. You wrote something that made sense. Congrats! I'll be reading the next part, now!