Reviews for Simply Stranger
HisAsgardianAngel chapter 34 . 3/18/2014
Oh my god...this is so much more than fantastic...is it wrong that I kinda wanna be Harley? Just a little? Wonderful job! And hehehe...he wasn't wearing a condom...and once again I feel wrong for wanting that to go somewhere LOL xD
SIM99 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Oh my god! This Grammar, this spelling, the WRITING...IS FANTASTIC! :D You probably won't see another review from me for a bit, I tend to get too into the story to stop and type. :3
katie-rose3479 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Absolutely love it! I read the whole thing in a day and I really enjoyed it, it also rekindled my obsessions for the two characters and I'm happy to have read the hard work you put into this, I've really enjoyed it, though I do agree the chapters are very short, which was a bit annoying at times but the story was captivating well done
SceneQueenJokerLuver chapter 33 . 11/8/2011
This is awesome! I've read the whole story 6 times and it still doesn't get old. Although I'm not a giant fan of the last chapter, I still think you did a wonderous job on it. I'm wroking on a Batman Fanfic myself, and your story is one of my inspirations. No worries, it's JUST inspiration, I swear on my Joker-blackened heart I didn't steal nuthin'.

P.S. Why So Serious? )
sleepy.jesika chapter 34 . 9/15/2011
this story was just uhhhh...wow that was super awesome
StealthMode chapter 34 . 8/23/2010
Best story on Fanfiction, ever. It's literate, well-rounded, and loads of fun. Subscribed!

My only criticism is Harley's language: her dialect changes over time, although I'm sure it's meant to show her descent into madness. I would much prefer for her to have the dialect from the 90's animated series and for her to keep it throughout the whole story.
Ranunculus chapter 34 . 5/8/2010
Bestiality! Yeah, that part was just a little wierd and unexpected... but anyway. You know what? I'm just gonna add this to my story alerts since I didn't even know you had updated again. I wonder what's going to happen next... I want to say Ivy will show up and ruin Harley's and Joker's little reunion, but I don't know how that would work out. I think Ivy's gonna end up doing something though... I hope you continue updating this story.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 34 . 4/29/2010
Well, I gotta say, I quite enjoyed this. I liked following the progression of their relationship, but... this doesn't really feel like an ending. Will we get a sequel?
Ranunculus chapter 33 . 4/2/2010
Oh my gosh I almost screamed when I saw that you had updated! Why does your story say it's complete?

Anways! Yay! You updated! I love it! I was hoping you would have gotten to the part where Harley was just at the zoo already, but this is fine as well. I can wait.

But PLEASE update as soon as possible for you! I REALLY like this story, it's the only Batman story I read.

Your chapters are excrutiatingly short and you said yourself that you almost never update... But since your story is so fantasticly written, I'll be patient.

Have I told you how much I love your story? I'm sorry, this is probably annoying, but I really like it so much! It's really late right now and I'm probably sleep deprived, but... Yeah.

I like your story so much because it's original, but not AU. It still follows the actual storyline, but you're introducing your own little twists and making it unique. It's also very well written compared to some of the other stories out there that look like they were written by six year olds. You're not six are you?

No matter, you're a great writer. Please don't give up on this story! Please don't! Awesome story, awesome job, please continue to stay awesome. Thank you for reading my abnormally long review, and thank you for updating!
EmyNegro chapter 32 . 12/19/2009
I hhope chapter 32 won't be the last one!I love this story!it's the best and I really hope you continue it or at least make a sequel!
Ranunculus chapter 32 . 11/25/2009
You know, this is honestly, in my opinion, one of THE best Joker/Harley stories out there.

This seems like it could turn into something absolutely magnificent if you decided to continue.

While it is still a lot like the story in the series, you still twisted things and added a different flare to it which makes it seem like it's own different storyline, while not straying too far from the actual series.

I loved it.
Sora the Storm Goddess chapter 32 . 10/27/2009
Amazing! I love it. Is there going to be a new chapter? I can't wait! I love Harley Q. and Joker!
SethFC chapter 32 . 10/24/2009
I LOVE this story please its very interesting and you Wonderfully captured the jokers character im adding to alerts and favorites. Not to mention im going to eagerly await the next chapter.
Sir Velveteen chapter 32 . 9/27/2009
I know this isn't much of a review, its more like a comment...

I really enjoy seeing the true fashion of the Joker and Harley, but having it follow the story perfectly... well its just isn't fun at all X3 I like how you added your own ideas and twists into the story. Theres a pretty good amount of detail, but at times its hard to grasp whats going on around there world, and if I was a newbie fan or something like that, I may not get exactly get whats going on. But I congratulate you on a great (So far of what I've read) Joker X Harley Fan Fic. :3
Sara chapter 32 . 9/17/2009
Absolutely phenomanal. I love it. Is it really over though?