Reviews for The Rules of Engagment
CatonissForever20 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I don't get it
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Is there going to be more of this story? Can there be, please? I feel like I need more explanation. The beginning was a little confusing with the codenames. The Zutara part was good, though, and I feel like this could turn into a great story if Sokka, Suki, and Toph's plans were developed more.

Krystynn
Enchansive chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I love your use of conversation! :D
Zutarain123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That is AWESOME!
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
UGH! This series is so amazing that i don't have words to properly describe it! I have never read another fic author who can write such amazing, delicious, palpable tension as you do! You push and pull and give and take and it releases, but snaps back to original strength!

At the same time i was praying that they would FINALLY KISS ALREADY but dreading it if they did. And they didn't. Which is frustrating, but so much better.

You are a goddess.
crystalfilm chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
omg, that was such an overload of zutara angst, but so beautiful, you are such an incredible writer :)
musiclover9419 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Finally!I found a zutara story!And not some crappy one!Wonderful oneshot!I loved the beginning with Toph,Sokka,and Suki arguing and of course the zutara scene!
Monito chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
this is soo amazing

im really liking this cleaning brigade series
MaikoForever chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
What was it that make Zuko yell?
sweet-impact chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Maybe Suki Koizumi? Hahahahaha... well, she does agree a lot with Toph Suzumiya :P

They are starting to sound more like the SOS Brigade more and more to me now that you compasre them with the characters lol... ouch, Zuko and Katara aare just so...sigh. Romantic _
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh...they need to get together. They work so well. They had chocolate on their side, for goodness sake!

What did Mai say?
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Aw... Meep!
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Funny :D
wakingfire chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
*loves* SO favoriting.

However, I think it would be helpful if you stated the prompt in the summary. XD Because I don't know whether I'm reading these in order.
Wohitzi chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
xD Haha. I loved the ZEFID reference. And all the Sokka/Suki/Toph scenes, for that matter.

AAH! Teh aangst. Dx It's so sad but so well written - I'm hoping the little blow-up between Zuko and Mai has something to do with them breaking up.