Reviews for 013: Lurking In The Shadows
TheShiningStar chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
Really nice. I like it a lot.
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Hey! This is really nice. I love it.
daianapotter chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Poor poor Caspian ( hope that susan could help him to see what it is right
daianapotter chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Well this is a dark caspian so we know that something like this will come but... continue it please
daianapotter chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I really like how you write and it is good to find a fic of a dark caspian sometimes _
Evaline101 chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
I don't understand where is the full chapter exactly
newyorklover chapter 27 . 6/23/2012
I have mixed feelings about this story. I enjoy Susan and her strength, and Caspian's transition. I almost stopped reading when he raped her because it is the most horrific thing to be done to someone but her resilience and wit helped keep me reading. I really hate that Caspian is in control of when she has a child though. It smacks of unfairness so much that I just want to scream. But the Narnians make this worth it, and I hope Susan's plans are done well and that women are recognised as equal. I hope you come back to this and finish it, as it is one of those stories that is so OOC that it is fascinating to read the alternative of what is canon. :)
gegege900 chapter 27 . 6/20/2012
nice
midnightblue08 chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
woah inigo is battle smart you have to have that guy's brain tactics! and i am so sure caspian heard susan yell i love you what will his reaction be... susan is lenient but will Caspian be as well?
midnightblue08 chapter 17 . 4/21/2012
susan is afraid of falling in love with caspian, she is very afraid! and as for inigo caspian will definitely torture him he will wish he just died or not because maybe susan will prevent it?
midnightblue08 chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
gosh caspian when will you say those eight letter words! and that stage of lovemaking is so hot! gosh caspian really knows how to make a woman plead..
midnightblue08 chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
ahhh the word please is so powerful! well caspian is only concerned that susan will be punish for doing manly things..
midnightblue08 chapter 14 . 4/20/2012
caspian would be furious if he knows that susie was the one who ordered the kill and planned it... he is still fighting his narnian side..
midnightblue08 chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
susan you genius girl! i'm so glad caspian has been saved wohooo but still danger lurks
midnightblue08 chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
yes caspian being a telmarine is a bad thing!

i'm sure caspian will survive this!

yahoo he finally understands that he loves susan!