Reviews for Trust
On Permanent Hiatus chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aww... This made me really sad (

I adored the last part, where Sasuke had been watching them all along. It made the fic come full circle. SasuIno FTW! X3

But the part about Chouji broke my heart (hooray for including Kiba-kun!) I definitely can see that happening, and Sakura acting like she's been through so much more than Ino.

I also liked (wow, I'm going backwards here XD;;) the conversation between Sasuke and Ino when they were children. Very realistic.

Now, as for mistakes, I have a question; is English your first language? I'm not asking this to be mean or anything, but I noticed that in your work you do tend to have a slightly awkward sentence structure. If you wanted, I would be willing to beta for you and lcear this up in your stories (which I will get around to readin all of eventually)
gorypaldin2 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Thanks for the dedication and as always another great story keep up the good work

gorypaldin2
Lamanth chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Now that is true love, being able to trust someone no matter what.

Love isn’t always sunshine and happy endings, a lot of the time it just leaves you hurting and alone.

I don’t really know what I’m trying to say, just that this was amazing and thank you so much for writing it.

Love Lamb

P.S.

Poor Chouji! *hugs*
AkemiYumikov3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
aww smuck! Chouji died! Although it is comforting to know that somehow, somewhere, Sasuke still watches over her! great fanfic!
i'llnevereverknow chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
WOW! That was really good! Thanks XD !

Love, WolfFLowerz x
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Damn. Thank you.

That was really, really, good. GRAH cute cute cute.

And wow. I loved it. :]
genuineme11 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
no wonder every SasuIno fan loves you.. your work is splendid!
HanayakaXy chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Great job.
criieeessss chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
..diz iz gr8

..u made me cry

..tnx 4 sharin diz story
hellahpretty08 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
That was SO good. You have ALL my respect! Am I your first reviewer? If I am, then that's cool but if I am not, well, I suck.
FairyTaleEndings chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
You are just like the most amazing writer ever! I was speechless, this was just so perfect! I LOVE it! It's like, it has gotten me so emotional. The part she was in the hospital, it was very dramatic. And you described it very well. This fanfic deserved a standing ovation. I was so tired from work but when I've seen my inbox and there was a new story from you. I forgot that I just came from work. It was really good.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2