Reviews for Failure to Communicate
bellaelizabeth3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Can i translate your fic? Your fic about Gaara is so awesome!
SunaKunoichi18 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This story is so sentimental. I love the interaction between Gaara and Kankuro. Asalways, you wrote bromance very well in this story.
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Great story as always.
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Wonderful story again. I love how you portrayed Kankurou's feelings for his younger brother.
Black Veil chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I'll never be mean to my brothers again. This story really made a positive impression on me. I hope that's the reaction you were aiming for, because you really succeeded. This pitiful review can't show my gratefulness because my fingers are shaking and this screen is looking blurry for some reason. Thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you Kankuro for swallowing your fear.
ajunkboat chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
i adore the way you write gaara and kankuro, its so sweet, innocent and beautiful :) this story was no exception :)
Some Stranger chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I've read this story at least 10 times and each time I am amazed by how you portray Gaara and Kankuro. You never fail to impress me with your talented stories!
AnimeToonz19 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Good! There should be more big brother & little brother stories like this.
Shadowed Night Sky chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I've read every single one of your Sand Sib stories several times. You're an amazing writer, and you portray all three siblings in a very realistic way. I hope you write more of them!

This story is amazing! Gaara and Kankuro's interaction is just perfect throughout the whole story. Kankuro's attempt at the beginning was almost heartbreaking. His dream to be a big brother and the way he couldn't communicate with Gaara was just perfect. Great job!
randomperson chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
that was so kwai so absolutly adorable advice for next time how about kankuro goes to check up on gaara in his office and gaara has fallen asleep at his desk it would be just so cute dont u think so lol
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I absoluetly love the Suna siblings.

It nice to think of them having a relationship like this, especially Gaara and Kankuro; they just seem creepy as heck in the earlier Naruto and you can always tell that kankuro and Temari are very fearful of Gaara, and yet protective as well.

i think you've captured that nicely.
Amora Journeys chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was an awesome story. I loved the insight into the sand sibling relationship. It was so cute and sweet. Being an elder sibling myself, I definitely feel whre Kankuro is coming from.
Cabbage cabrera chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
OMG! That was beautiful, i loved it. All of it, hell it made me wanna cry at times. I know how Kankuro feels, being an older sibling myself. I really can't express how much i loved your Fic, it's just so amazing. Thank you for writing it, thank you so very much.
Ugawa chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
What a sweet little story
Santa chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
loved this! *cries* didnt want it to end,

keep up the good work