Reviews for Intervention
Ivory76 chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
Great little story...I was worried when I first started reading because I saw that it was only 6 chapters long, and I didn't think you'd be able to finish such a plot in 6 chapters...but you did, and it was great! I really hope you plan on finishing off your previous story, Blackout, because I am unsatisfied with the way it was abruptly ended...
barbiedoll123 chapter 6 . 8/25/2008
i really liked how you ended it and she didnt feel the pain
Twilighter31 chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
Aww! i want more [

i would have reviewed the other chapters but i jsut got back from vacation.

I like the story idea it's great. wish there was more... ]
ezmac chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
I think it's a real shame you aren't going to write anymore (

I really enjoyed Intervention, Blackout, and Devotion. :D

They were really well written: I'm extremely thankful you know how to properly use grammar (lol), it made me smile :P

I always read your stuff, but until today really, I wasn't able to review your stuff because I never had a account.

But I think if you wrote an AU-All Human story, that might be interesting :]

Erin
kyougirl4ever chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
Twiction! please keep writing I love reading this!
cjm1788 chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
let him go? it's not worth it? the ending was really anticlimactic. jacob should have died, for sure. i also think an epilogue would be appropriate for this story.
Hai Letto chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
This was a really good story! I read the whole thing at once. I thought the characters stayed very believable and true to cannon. I could totally see this happening in one of the books! Nice job! I would like to see more. Maybe an epilogue if you don't want to keep writing this. At least let us know what the aftermath was. Please? Heehee.

Hai
DCoD chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
Just in the nick of time, Edward is. Wow. About time Jacob came to his senses and made the call. And damn. I'mma miss your stories, I love your writing style. I hope you do keep writing, though... maybe not fanfic, but in practice to keep yourself sharp.

Thanks so much for sharing your stories with us! :D
yuri violinist chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
it's totally awesome, you should definitely keep writing. i'd love that!

you can call me Ki for short of Kihara
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
Please don't stop writing! I just found you! I like this story!
Poptarts.Shoelaces chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
The begining of this story reminded me of a story called The Streets of California by Irish Froggy.

I really loved it, and i feel hate towards Jacob in this.

Your an amazing author, keep going!

Stephenie meyer originally didnt even want to publish Twilight!

:-)

Good luck!

Tara
MickeyandMinnie chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
There is so much more that could be added to this story! Don't quit now! How does Bella make it through the transformation being so close to death? Does Carlisle make it in time to give her morphine? What happens to Jake? Does Bella track him down to thank him for saving her by calling Edward? Does he finally imprint and find his own happiness? How does Bella react to becoming a newborn? Does she have a special power? Do they still get married? More...the possibilities are endless!
Zakmarl of Rexxar chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
Aw... you gotta finish! Your not done yet!
Ekaterini chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
Hey Wonderful ending. I wouldn't mind finding out what you think will happen after the 3 days. Will Bella forgive Jacob, will he forgive himself, etc. This story was amazing though.
Twihard275 chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
please continue or do a sequle!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »