Reviews for Intervention
cjm1788 chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
i like what's happening. i just really hope bella is turned and jacob ends up dead at the end of this. after all that has happened in this story, and other ending for jacob just wouldn't suffice.
barbiedoll123 chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
jake you a such an idiot you have cause so much drama bella will be a vampire and you sir will be dead or wish to be when edward gets a hold of you
UrpsychoEX chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
GODDAMN YOU AND YOUR NEED FOR SLEEP!... I wanna read the rest... :( That has to be THE MEANEST Cliffhanger EVER! Gr... Update soon please or I might go mad waiting!
MeshAndLace chapter 5 . 8/21/2008

i want chap 6 now woman!

Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
Ugh! You left it there? You tease! Going great! Can't wait for more!
Twihard275 chapter 5 . 8/21/2008

please update soon!
DCoD chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
Oh. My. GODS.

Horrid cliffhanger! How insane, though. Wow. To just about end the life he was trying to save.. That's gonna weigh on him. ISH.

MUST HAVE MORE! I wanna know what happens.. I -need- to know what happens! PLEASE! :D
MickeyandMinnie chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
Wait! Last chapter ended with Edward getting a call from Bella! What happened? Is this what was happening at the same time? Is Jacob calling Edward so he can come save/change her?
DCoD chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
Nice move on Bella's part.. stupid rain, though. I wonder how it'll affect how potent the scent may be..

Oh, phone call. Is it really Bella, though? Can't wait to find out! :D
MickeyandMinnie chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
OMG! Please update soon!
littlejuliz chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
keep updating!
ForgottenForeverByHeart chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Wow I love this story so much update soon please!
barbiedoll123 chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
i wonder what is happening
Ekaterini chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
o...I know you're busy with real life but I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm sitting on the edge of my desk chair as it is.
Twihard275 chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
omg! i love your stories!

please update thiss oon!