Reviews for Intervention
Don't-Speak chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
I'm your friend on LJ and I am being un-loyal.

I haven't read Chapter three until just..

NOW..

I was to busy telling you to do and freaking out over the vows you wrote for my fanfic.

Anyywayzz

AMAZING Chapter.
DCoD chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
That should make it easier for Edward and Jasper to catch up with them, if Jacob insists on running now. Also, the thought of Bella doing everything in her power to make it difficult for Jacob cracks me up.

At least her plan worked slightly.

More soon! :D
MickeyandMinnie chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Wow I hope Jake has a plan, cause Edward is not far behind and he is really mad! I'm upset with Jake for doing this, but we all know...Jake will be Jake, and Twilight wouldn't be what it is without him! Please update soon!
barbiedoll123 chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
really good at least bella wanted jacob to take her home
Ekaterini chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
very good chapter. I love how you've portrayed Bella. and the fact that the wolves are helping the vampires is amazing good job
jfitzylovesnovels chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Ah this is torture! Write faster damnit. I really like this version although I'm sort of with the werewolves.
DCoD chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Oh bloody hell, Jacob is SO dead... heh.

Wow. The boy prepared - gas cans in the trunk.. that can't be good. But Bella raises some good points. They'll need money sooner or later...

More soon, please! :D
jfitzylovesnovels chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Holy Crap! I'm lovin this so far. It's better than the damn book. ]
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
the dog is dead when we find him wow edward is really mad
MickeyandMinnie chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
You nailed the characters perfectly! I can totally see Jake doing this! Great start...don't keep us hanging too long!
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
oh my where is he taking bella
Nature's Melody chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Oh snap!

Great idea for a fic! Im interested to see how this turns out!
Ekaterini chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
o what happens? Oh my gosh if I was bella I would get kick Jacob where it should hurt him and even if it didn't the broken foot would give me a reason to stay in Forks.
DCoD chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Oh... I'm liking this start. I'm dying to know where Jake's taking her!

More soon, please :D