Reviews for Houses of the Holy
OrangeStar802 chapter 12 . 4/10
Damn. Just when it was getting good. Awesome story though :))
Pyryp chapter 12 . 4/3
Such a shame.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Your writing is so underrated. You have a gift here, don't waste it and keep wriiting
Googlemo chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
And thats why I hate stories with slow build up, 90% authors don't pull them through. This story ended not without even 20% of it... This is just pathetic... And the fact it was written more than 4 years ago mean we don't have a chance in hell that there gonna be more... God, I hate such authors...
B. Sabbath chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
No matter how many times I listen to Crazy Train the next chapter doesn't seem to appear.

Reddodo0 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
A super fic means that he is close to godlike but not unstoppable very few can hurt him AKA s-class 13 year old what you are writing is a strong naruto fic while i no doubt that this will be a good story i was looking for super or godlike naruto and i saw akatsuki naruto and thought that it would be at least a super naruto but it a strong naruto i wish you change it so it says strong naruto and so not to mislead.
pooguy chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Now i really want to find a story where Naruto has laser vision
Darkness and Snow chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Nuuuu don't end here ;(
lmc9389 chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
This is a great story shame its abandoned
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Sorry but your authors note annoyed me :p nothing major, and unless you speak a bit of Japanese it means nothing... No, or の is a particle implying possession. Similar to the word "their" or an apostrophe 's after a word.

Really not an issue, just me being anal about details.. Great story, might want to give the scenery a bit more detail - setting and symbols can be used to great effect :)
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Very original and interesting first chapter. I like that you have Danzo as a chaotic/dark good character, and Sarutobi seems to be more neutral.
JJ1293 chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Really is a shame this fic looks dead. It was really fun to read.
RoninSword chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
I sincerely hope that this story is not abandoned. It is the best Akatsuki!Naruto story I have ever read. Would be a real sham if you no longer update it because that happens to alot of the really good stories I tend to find. I must say that I am not 100% sure of what Pain's orders are for Naruto, but from the snippets you posted at the start of the chapters, there's a rough idea.
Anyways, hope you still are active, can't wait for next chapter.
-RoninSword
toofine89 chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Entertaining story. More would be cool, but life happens. Anyway, like how you did Sai and really how multifaceted your Naruto is. He is so much more realistic with his flaws that aren't Mary Sue flaws like they are in other stories. I just look forward to a good fight. 4 out of 5 stars.
HalcyonMonarch chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
This fic is just pure awesome. Has it been abandoned? It's been quite some time, after all.
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »