Reviews for Houses of the Holy
Dreadalus chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
I thank you so much for not sasuke bashing. That gets so annoying after a while. I think I might be the only guy in the world who likes him. Or thinks he isn't arrogant. I just thought that he had higher than attainable goals and berated himself when people kept showing him up. You know, like they were reminding him of his weakness.
Dreadalus chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
That was awesome. I'm glad you made Hanzou so strong, I always figured if he could take on all the Sannin while they were in their prime he'd be pretty badass. you did him justice.
what are you even saying chapter 12 . 5/10/2010
I can only hope that this story isn't abandoned, because it numbers among the finest pieces of fanfiction I've had the pleasure of reading. I look forward to catching up with your other stories as well.
Alehhandro chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
wow.. man that was super...

a really good story and some interesting new ways to take naruto outside of the villiage... i am extremely thrilled to read some new chapters, so take your time and make them perfekt!

till later.. alehhandro.. .;-]
Dakaath chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
Hey

Just to let you know this is my favorite Akatsuki!Naruto story by far and my favorite story involving Naruto loyal to another village. I love the plot that keeps me guessing, the very real and dynamic characters, and the great fights that aren't just jutsu spamming.

Its been well over a year since that last update and in that time I think I've reread the story twice when lack of quality other stories and money to buy books has left he wanting to read something.

That said I hope your not quiting fanfiction as I love your other stories as well. I hope to hear something fromy you soon.
Earthdude chapter 12 . 4/24/2010
Really good, I just found this recomended and checked it out with your other fic Wild World, which is also good. This is very good, probably one of the top 5 Naruto fics on the site. I just hope that not being updated for a year doesn't mean it's a dead fic, because this is a true masterpiece. Great grammer, great characters, and great fights, what could anyone want more? Update soon!
Raye Terse chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I think there is something that needs to be brought to your attention, so I would ask you to read chapter four of "Path to Power" by "The Six Paths of Creation."

I think you will find it enlightening in an almost-copy-paste sort of way, since large parts of that chapter seem to be taken directly form your story and, more specifically, the chapter I'm reviewing right now.

You'll find the offending chapter here: s/5432031/4/Path_To_Power

Just exchange with a real dot.

I hope I didn't mistakenly accuse someone of plagiarism, but if I'm right I hope you manage to resolve the issue quickly.
Umbra8191 chapter 12 . 4/15/2010
Great story i can't wait for the next update.
Marutectz552 chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Hey great story I've seen, as I've re-read it a few times as this is one of the best well portrayed Naruto and Nagato master student relationships, and the depth poured into this story is well implemented. In fact I still believe this is one of the best I have ever witnessed as of present time.

It just occurred to me that Pain's paths you know the main figure of Naruto witnessing in the six paths so far, has Nagato really trusted his student as I noticed a slight detail which might be pathetic or not caught is when Pain just nods to someone who wasn't there, so this leads to my question. Is Nagato the real man teaching Naruto through the paths as it was revealed in the manga a long time ago which the paths were "puppets" in a sense.

This is the sentence I noticed...

(Naruto took a moment to collect himself. He needed to know. "Why me?" Pain's eyes drifted away from Naruto, lost in thought, before the man gave a small nod to no one)

It might seem pointless or a waste of time but I was curious if you decide on where this leads to in the future as I'm quite excited to see if your going to continue onward with this.
yavin4 chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
Very nice! I like the way you've done this story and your 'perverted' Naruto. I see by the date that it's been over a year since your last update. May you be stricken by your muse, or whatever you use, and grace us the next chapter. I'll be paitently waiting until then.
Dementra chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
Interesting. I really like it so far, though Naruto is acting way too much like a smart ass. And I really hope that Naruto would NOT defect back to Konoha for real in the future. I mean, that senario is just way too common.
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
I really liked this one.
Phantom 4 Life chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Wow. It's been over a year huh? Well I still hope you'll update irregardless. Good story, grammar, spelling, characterization, and dialogue. Not much else to say.

-P4L
Kid74c chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
great story when you update again
creaturekeeper chapter 12 . 2/24/2010
awesome very very very very very very awesome stiry i cant wait till you update next ill be waiting

1,052 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »