Reviews for Houses of the Holy
Raye Terse chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I think there is something that needs to be brought to your attention, so I would ask you to read chapter four of "Path to Power" by "The Six Paths of Creation."

I think you will find it enlightening in an almost-copy-paste sort of way, since large parts of that chapter seem to be taken directly form your story and, more specifically, the chapter I'm reviewing right now.

You'll find the offending chapter here: s/5432031/4/Path_To_Power

Just exchange with a real dot.

I hope I didn't mistakenly accuse someone of plagiarism, but if I'm right I hope you manage to resolve the issue quickly.
Umbra8191 chapter 12 . 4/15/2010
Great story i can't wait for the next update.
Marutectz552 chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Hey great story I've seen, as I've re-read it a few times as this is one of the best well portrayed Naruto and Nagato master student relationships, and the depth poured into this story is well implemented. In fact I still believe this is one of the best I have ever witnessed as of present time.

It just occurred to me that Pain's paths you know the main figure of Naruto witnessing in the six paths so far, has Nagato really trusted his student as I noticed a slight detail which might be pathetic or not caught is when Pain just nods to someone who wasn't there, so this leads to my question. Is Nagato the real man teaching Naruto through the paths as it was revealed in the manga a long time ago which the paths were "puppets" in a sense.

This is the sentence I noticed...

(Naruto took a moment to collect himself. He needed to know. "Why me?" Pain's eyes drifted away from Naruto, lost in thought, before the man gave a small nod to no one)

It might seem pointless or a waste of time but I was curious if you decide on where this leads to in the future as I'm quite excited to see if your going to continue onward with this.
yavin4 chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
Very nice! I like the way you've done this story and your 'perverted' Naruto. I see by the date that it's been over a year since your last update. May you be stricken by your muse, or whatever you use, and grace us the next chapter. I'll be paitently waiting until then.
Dementra chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
Interesting. I really like it so far, though Naruto is acting way too much like a smart ass. And I really hope that Naruto would NOT defect back to Konoha for real in the future. I mean, that senario is just way too common.
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
I really liked this one.
Phantom 4 Life chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Wow. It's been over a year huh? Well I still hope you'll update irregardless. Good story, grammar, spelling, characterization, and dialogue. Not much else to say.

Kid74c chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
great story when you update again
creaturekeeper chapter 12 . 2/24/2010
awesome very very very very very very awesome stiry i cant wait till you update next ill be waiting

The Pro chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
I probably reviewed this story a long time ago, back when I had less taste, but here I go again.

Great story, it measures up to and beyond par with Wild World. The Akatsuki Naruto aspect of the first chapters was a refreshing take on a poorly written genre by far. Although the later chapters were more of a cannon rehash, you managed to make them both somewhat original and more than moderately entertaining.

I do have to wonder where exactly you're going with the story, if you're still writing it at all, as at some point Akatsuki will probably clash with Konoha.

Keep it going for the sake of many people's sanity, the generally poor quality of Naruto fics on the web is much too high. Your story is one of the few truly well written ones left.

Gabo 1602 chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
I can't wait to see the next chapter, but I need to say that the back of the foot is called the heel not the heal. Keep it up!
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 12 . 12/17/2009
Please update soon! It is a very good story, and the titles are very creative too! Good job for creating a Naruto Akatsuki fic too!
Omgoth chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
i know this isn't very relevant, but yoshino is yoshino nara, shikamaru's mom.
QWERTY chapter 10 . 11/13/2009
The previous 7 chapters were interesting I admit but after that it gets pretty boring. Frankly I thought highly of this Akatsuki!Fic before but now it turned to be a canon rehash. Clearly this ended up to be a cliche fic. You've even used about 10k words in this chapter though you've write some interesting battle scenes and add some OC's in the fight its still bore huge semblance with the canon event. And Naruto's speech in his encounter with the sound ninja and his fight with Lee is a bit annoying really. A gloating jerk Naruto would be even more acceptable than a teaching Naruto. (Seriously I can safely say that with his extreme experience in battles in the tender age of six he's an A-rank nin closing up to an S rank nin. After all even if he's not in those bingo books he's still the younger member of Akatsuki and the apprentice of Pain and Konan too). I've just expected more a lot of his character than this considering you've cost more or less 40k of words in building up his character in the previous chapters. It just felt like one of those crappy SuperNaruto when I was reading this chapter. But more importantly I'd thought that this will not end up like most of the rehash fics out there but sadly it did.
theo darkstar chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
hey this story is very well written... whats gonna happen? does naruto stay in konoha? or will he go back to Pein?

update soon please!