Reviews for Houses of the Holy
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
I really liked this one.
Phantom 4 Life chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Wow. It's been over a year huh? Well I still hope you'll update irregardless. Good story, grammar, spelling, characterization, and dialogue. Not much else to say.

-P4L
Kid74c chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
great story when you update again
creaturekeeper chapter 12 . 2/24/2010
awesome very very very very very very awesome stiry i cant wait till you update next ill be waiting

The Pro chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
I probably reviewed this story a long time ago, back when I had less taste, but here I go again.

Great story, it measures up to and beyond par with Wild World. The Akatsuki Naruto aspect of the first chapters was a refreshing take on a poorly written genre by far. Although the later chapters were more of a cannon rehash, you managed to make them both somewhat original and more than moderately entertaining.

I do have to wonder where exactly you're going with the story, if you're still writing it at all, as at some point Akatsuki will probably clash with Konoha.

Keep it going for the sake of many people's sanity, the generally poor quality of Naruto fics on the web is much too high. Your story is one of the few truly well written ones left.

Sage
Gabo 1602 chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
I can't wait to see the next chapter, but I need to say that the back of the foot is called the heel not the heal. Keep it up!
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 12 . 12/17/2009
Please update soon! It is a very good story, and the titles are very creative too! Good job for creating a Naruto Akatsuki fic too!
Omgoth chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
i know this isn't very relevant, but yoshino is yoshino nara, shikamaru's mom.
QWERTY chapter 10 . 11/13/2009
The previous 7 chapters were interesting I admit but after that it gets pretty boring. Frankly I thought highly of this Akatsuki!Fic before but now it turned to be a canon rehash. Clearly this ended up to be a cliche fic. You've even used about 10k words in this chapter though you've write some interesting battle scenes and add some OC's in the fight its still bore huge semblance with the canon event. And Naruto's speech in his encounter with the sound ninja and his fight with Lee is a bit annoying really. A gloating jerk Naruto would be even more acceptable than a teaching Naruto. (Seriously I can safely say that with his extreme experience in battles in the tender age of six he's an A-rank nin closing up to an S rank nin. After all even if he's not in those bingo books he's still the younger member of Akatsuki and the apprentice of Pain and Konan too). I've just expected more a lot of his character than this considering you've cost more or less 40k of words in building up his character in the previous chapters. It just felt like one of those crappy SuperNaruto when I was reading this chapter. But more importantly I'd thought that this will not end up like most of the rehash fics out there but sadly it did.
theo darkstar chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
hey this story is very well written... whats gonna happen? does naruto stay in konoha? or will he go back to Pein?

update soon please!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Looking forward to the next few chapters.
Drunken Nukenin chapter 12 . 10/21/2009
Absolutely amazing! This story is by far one of the best I've ever read, far better than many others with more recognition. Each scene has been well written and your characterizations have been impeccable, especially those of Naruto and Pain. I honestly hope you update soon - it would be the greatest of shames to let a story like this languish incomplete.
Antioch XX chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
Wow awesome story I love the take you've got on Akatsuki Naruto. Hope you decide to continue someday, I'll certainly be reading.
AdorableEldritch chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Love what you've done so far. It's nice to see a work that is something other than "naruto trains a lot. now he is awesome. witness his awesome". Your characterization of Pain and Konan were great as well.
G chapter 12 . 10/15/2009
People thought that was Hidan? I thought you were very clear on the fact that it wasn't.

I'll give "The Unforgiven" a read sometime later. I won't be reading any more fanfiction for the rest of the week now that I've finished reading this story. Unless a story I'm keeping an eye on is updated.

I'm come to enjoy the little tidbits at the beginning of the chapter.

Tsunade's bounty was hilarious.

It was a bit funny how you had Kakashi and Sasuke come on time. But sitting back to observe instead of actually doing what they were supposed to be doing, Kakashi sitting in the stands and Sasuke waiting for his turn to fight.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. This story still deserves a clear ten out of ten.
1,041 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »