Reviews for Houses of the Holy
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Of course he'll be strong otherwise he'll be like Canon. Except now Sasuke and Naruto do their Final Showdown.
IrritatedReader chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
"Not to mention it's completely out of character for Naruto" - what does that even MEAN? I mean, seriously, what do you think will happen if Naruto suddenly falls in love with a guy? He'll suddenly start talking with a lisp, don women's clothes, and give up the life of a ninja to be a drag queen? Puh-leeze. Ugh, I hate it when writers spout this crap. It's one to thing to not be interested in yaoi/slash, which is fine (unless you're homophobic, in which case it isn't and you deserve all the bad things) but it's another thing to imply that male characters can't be "masculine" if they're gay. Also, the fact that Naruto had a crush on Sakura is so not at an excuse. First of all there is such a thing as bisexuality, and secondly people can be late bloomers. I wasn't aware that I was interested in girls until I was in my late teens.

If slash/yaoi isn't your thing, whatever. You're entitled to that. However, you do not have to come across as a homophobic jerk (i.e., you saying that you don't like to talk/think about slash fiction). Newsflash, there actually are LGBTQIA readers on this site who DO take offense to being treated like something icky.

I'm really getting tired of reading A/N's where the authors are all like, "Don't worry "normal" readers, this fic will never, ever turn into that gross gay stuff". Your comment wasn't as blatantly homophobic as others I've seen, but that doesn't mean it's not very, very heavily implied.
RisingNight chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Good job with Gaara this chapter.
RisingNight chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
First off, if you want to responds to this you can PM me at RisingNight, I'm simply too lazy to log in at the moment. Anyhow. . .

So far I have greatly enjoyed this story, and the few questionable plot points (Pein spending so much time with Naruto) have been sufficiently cleared up. The only thing I'm currently iffy about is the whole 'Hanzou's Alive' thing. I understand why you think the other Villages wouldn't find out about it, but I find it to be a bit of a stretch. In any case, the information should come out soon, one of the Gennin would spill the beans by accident if nothing else. At least that's how user it. If course, that may well be exactly what happens, so we'll see.

Next, you have repeatedly asked for constructive criticism so I'll give you some (even though I'm under the impression that you are no longer writing and might not even see this review). I really hate what you're doing with Gaara, but then again I fully admit my own bias in the matter seeing as Gaara is my favorite character off all time, anime or otherwise. Now, the fear is logical, but I really wish we could get some hate from Gaara too. In cannon he goes berserk when injured, and knowing Pre-Naruto Gaara in cannon he can probably hold a grudge. I personally think he would seek revenge, in one form or another. I almost have up on this story because of how you handled Gaara. Now, this is your story but the criticism is simple: I advise against straying too far from the regular personality if any character, especially by making an emotionless weapon feel AFRAID of all things.

Looking back at that last scentebce my own bias is obvious, but I guess that's kind of the point. I think you might have gotten on the bad side of more than a few Gaara fans, so I thought I'd let you know. Anyways, I hope to hear from you and good-day.
onlytoask chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Great story. It's too bad you only made it five months before abandoning it though.
onlytoask chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Pretty good chapter. It's disappointing to hear that you never got to the pairing before abandoning this.
onlytoask chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Oh, fuck me, it took me all this time to realize it wasn't Nagato's actual body he was talking with.
onlytoask chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Pretty interesting fic, though I think you moved too fast with Pain's relationship with Naruto and made him too OOC too quickly.
onlytoask chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Interesting first chapter. Some OOCness and incorrect facts, but the first is minor enough to be explained as it being 8 years before the series starts or just ignored, and the second is more likely just a reflection of how old this story is.
OrangeStar802 chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
Damn. Just when it was getting good. Awesome story though :))
Pyryp chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Such a shame.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Your writing is so underrated. You have a gift here, don't waste it and keep wriiting
Googlemo chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
And thats why I hate stories with slow build up, 90% authors don't pull them through. This story ended not without even 20% of it... This is just pathetic... And the fact it was written more than 4 years ago mean we don't have a chance in hell that there gonna be more... God, I hate such authors...
B. Sabbath chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
No matter how many times I listen to Crazy Train the next chapter doesn't seem to appear.

Reddodo0 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
A super fic means that he is close to godlike but not unstoppable very few can hurt him AKA s-class 13 year old what you are writing is a strong naruto fic while i no doubt that this will be a good story i was looking for super or godlike naruto and i saw akatsuki naruto and thought that it would be at least a super naruto but it a strong naruto i wish you change it so it says strong naruto and so not to mislead.
1,050 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »