Reviews for Houses of the Holy
Reddodo0 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
A super fic means that he is close to godlike but not unstoppable very few can hurt him AKA s-class 13 year old what you are writing is a strong naruto fic while i no doubt that this will be a good story i was looking for super or godlike naruto and i saw akatsuki naruto and thought that it would be at least a super naruto but it a strong naruto i wish you change it so it says strong naruto and so not to mislead.
pooguy chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Now i really want to find a story where Naruto has laser vision
Darkness and Snow chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Nuuuu don't end here ;(
lmc9389 chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
This is a great story shame its abandoned
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Sorry but your authors note annoyed me :p nothing major, and unless you speak a bit of Japanese it means nothing... No, or の is a particle implying possession. Similar to the word "their" or an apostrophe 's after a word.

Really not an issue, just me being anal about details.. Great story, might want to give the scenery a bit more detail - setting and symbols can be used to great effect :)
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Very original and interesting first chapter. I like that you have Danzo as a chaotic/dark good character, and Sarutobi seems to be more neutral.
JJ1293 chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Really is a shame this fic looks dead. It was really fun to read.
RoninSword chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
I sincerely hope that this story is not abandoned. It is the best Akatsuki!Naruto story I have ever read. Would be a real sham if you no longer update it because that happens to alot of the really good stories I tend to find. I must say that I am not 100% sure of what Pain's orders are for Naruto, but from the snippets you posted at the start of the chapters, there's a rough idea.
Anyways, hope you still are active, can't wait for next chapter.
toofine89 chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Entertaining story. More would be cool, but life happens. Anyway, like how you did Sai and really how multifaceted your Naruto is. He is so much more realistic with his flaws that aren't Mary Sue flaws like they are in other stories. I just look forward to a good fight. 4 out of 5 stars.
CelestialSilhouette chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
This fic is just pure awesome. Has it been abandoned? It's been quite some time, after all.
Maigoyume chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
I'm begging you right here not to abandon this story. It's much too good to leave us readers hanging.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 12 . 2/21/2013

Just wow.

That was so unbelievably epic.

I've loved every minute of this...well, everything but the unmasking at sunset with Sarutobi. Apart from that, it was great. Great world building, humor, character development and plot. Just great everything.

Have you abandoned this fic or did you simply start posting somewhere else?
RightArmCannon chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Ugh, wish you'd finish this.
Simsmaster606 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
QueenDeedee chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
I really, really, really like your story! It is amazing the way you have come to develope it, you dont narrate, you make us realized how each character is, you make them grow, it is utterly amazing. Thought i disagree a bit with Naruto been practically a pervert, I find it to be a nice twist. I hadnt actually seen that before.

Alas that Naruto infiltraded Konoha was a very exhilarating plot, I will admit I miss Pain and Konans apperances.

I cant help but wonder, does Naruto know Nagato? As in have seen him or have any knowledge of him?

Please start updating again, because it truly is a deserving story!
1,051 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »