Reviews for Houses of the Holy
QueenDeedee chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
I really, really, really like your story! It is amazing the way you have come to develope it, you dont narrate, you make us realized how each character is, you make them grow, it is utterly amazing. Thought i disagree a bit with Naruto been practically a pervert, I find it to be a nice twist. I hadnt actually seen that before.

Alas that Naruto infiltraded Konoha was a very exhilarating plot, I will admit I miss Pain and Konans apperances.

I cant help but wonder, does Naruto know Nagato? As in have seen him or have any knowledge of him?

Please start updating again, because it truly is a deserving story!
Akatskinaru chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
Ya this is really late but "no" in the middle means 'of' or 'from' in japanese
Warrior of Aces chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Awww... No more?
Warrior of Aces chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
I found only one mistake in this chapter, and the chapter before it. The boss summon of the salamanders has a name, it is Ibuse.
Iryerris chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
I really dont want to put the dead flag here, but if its necessary, Ill write this off.

This wonderful, beautiful story of Ame!Naruto. I dont agree with the Akatsuki label, since, well, he isnt an Akatsuki.
Kamish88 chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Really cool story hope the urge to write more strikes you someday
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Really good akatsuki fic. :)
Haven't read such a good one in a long time. Please update soon.
USERNAME UNAVAILABLE -REFRESH chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
This is one of the most interesting stories I've read in awhile. I'm not particularly inclined to write more than a few sentences for a review but since Houses of the Holy has intrigued me, I suppose I might as well do so.

Your writing style is pleasant. Things are not overly drawn out nor are they too short.

HotH is very well paced and for that I have to give you brownie points. I really enjoy the interaction Naruto has with the Konoha ninja as well as the Akatsuki members. It adds on to my admiration of your version of Naruto.

I also believe that you shouldn't worry about your ability to write battle/combat scenes. You do them rather nicely, in fact.

While I don't read many hetero fics as I'm predominantly a slash fan that doesn't stop me from liking well-written stories that have Naruto paired up with a woman. I'm very happy to have stumbled upon this gem of a story.

(On a slightly different note, thank you for not having Naruto paired up with several women. I honestly cannot comprehend why Naruto seems to have so many harem fics and I don't find them appealing. I see too many where Naruto has half a dozen to a dozen girlfriends or wives.)

I've enjoyed reading this and I am eagerly awaiting your next update. Thanks again!

DeMo.
FreelanceBum chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
:( Worst person ever for not finishing, etc.

However I knew that going in, enjoyed the story.
FreelanceBum chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Anko laughed morbidly. "I can't blame the tigers for that. I wouldn't put anything that Orochimaru got his scaly hands on near my mouth either."

I guess she isn't a thumb sucked anymore. I'll show myself out now...
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Truly a well done epic fight. This is one of the few that I didn't just skim, as I hate FF fight scenes normally. Done well enough that I could see why both are SS ranked shinobi without either going overboard into godliness.
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Found you off of the DLP forums. I feel kind of bad going this far without getting a review, but it is super annoying to log into on my tablet which is where I do most of my reading.

I like Hanzou in your story, although I thought he did more fire stuff due to "Salamander" moniker. Manipulating the freezing point with chakra is an amusing way to do that, and leads to all sorts of awesome technique possibilities, depending on how far you take it.

This is the first Naruto joins akasuki story I've liked in years, the only other one that comes to mind is A New Cause which is incredibly out of date, and I remember liking it less my second read through.

I don't have more to say on this as it isn't really far enough into the plot to really say anything.
Wizco chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
Crummy place to stop writing, I was getting all psyched up.

Cheers,
Wizco
Space Jam Sandwich chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
This is one of the best strong naruto fics I have found. He is smart and strong, but it is believable as well. I look forward to future chapters!
Ben chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
This is great! I like how you've wrote the characters and how you're having the plot progress. Please keep going!
1,052 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »