Reviews for Houses of the Holy
BlakeM.D chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
I have read you're story multiple times in the past and I have enjoyed it consistently. After recently finishing up reading it again, I can't help but become frustrated that you've not updated. Do you plan to? If not, please make a note, so I know not to wait. This story is one of my favorites for a few reasons. I appreciate the time and dedication you have shown in keeping vigilant against bad grammar. You're spelling is impeccable, and you adhere to the rules of the English language beautifully. I also enjoy your story's plot so far. There have been significant events and progression in every single chapter of you're story, keeping my interest peaked one hundred percent of the time. Naruto has developed well, and his mannerisms and characteristics are all interesting. I've yet to be let down by his thoughts or dialogue. His power levels make perfect sense as well. Last son of the powerful Uzumaki clan, son of the strongest Hokage ever, jinchuuriki of the strongest demon in existence, raised by a S and a SS ranked shinobi from the age of four, crazy work ethic, and he's fought a war bringing him plenty of practical experience? Yeah, no shit he's strong by now. My point is I really, really like how you make sure you're story makes sense. Another example is how you make you're characters react to Naruto's appearance. You don't make them all think, SO COOL!, or make the females swoon. He's got fangs, thick whisker marks, slit eyes, crazy hair, and mock eyeliner on. It's kinda freaky. I mean, I love it, but it makes sense for them not to too much at first. Thanks for that and all the other cheap opportunities you turn down in the interest of realism. I won't go into detail, but your Konan and Pain are both strong and interesting characters as well. I enjoy seeing their interactions with Naruto. This story is going somewhere, and I really hope you update soon. A story this fucking good deserves to be finished, or at least if you have lost interest let a trusted author adopt it. I doubt it would be as good, but there are enough unfinished stories on this site. I really hope that progress is made on this story soon, it deserves it.

Sincerely,

Blake
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
update soooooooooon!
Incoqnito chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
I like your Hanzou and Pain better than the canon ones. And Naruto is also better ;P.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
Ok, i'm mad at these lack of updates.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Oh lol, writing a new character's past before the manga has told you her name. Even better. Well I guess you could get away with it in 2008 since the quality of fics was even worse then it is now. But this story pretty much defines '2012. ishyddt'
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Your intro AN was so so promising, it pointed out half of what's wrong with the fandom and swore to avoid these faults. The you turn right around and follow the absolutely most boring and overdone cliche of this series. RandomSue visits/infiltrates konaha and spies Naruto being abused. I'm about 80% sure that she'll go on to take care of him and teach him in a manor most befitting of an OC Sue. Something like one in four stories seems to start this way, which is just plain ludicrous.

And if that's not how your particular story pans out then all I can say is put a little more effort into making your fic look different then 5 of the 20 on the recent submissions page. Otherwise you'll lose most of the reviewers capable of helping you grow as a writer. Peace.
Tioman chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
NOOOOOOOOOO! Its over! This story is awesome and detailed but also believable and humorous! I love it! I am devastated to see that it has apparently been dropped! Kudos to your skills though!
jack the shmee chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
Bad ass man. I'm loving this fic hardcore.

You asked for criticisms, and what I think of is: It really kinda bugged me that Naruto's "real" name is Namikaze. They don't have a clan, or anything really, except one REALLY strong guy who became Hokage. The Uzumaki's had a clan and a country and special seals and a whole lot of cool history that should be passed on. And in Japan, probably even fake elemental nations Japan, the person with the clan and history got to pass on their name to whatever kid they had. And in and of herself, Kushina was supposed to be a badass Kunochi, so why diss her by not even mentioning her name throughout this whole fic?

Really, other than that, I love this fic a crap ton.

Thanks for writing and I hope you're well.
akatsukirulez chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Love this story Naruto is so awesome in this story. And I like how this story finally reflects on how ninjas aren't little super heros their soldiers. I am a bit confused on why naruto revealed so much of his abilities at the chunin exams, he could have completely decimated Neji without any master summons. Its to bad this looks abandoned I would have liked to see where you would have taken this story.
Luckylee the Ruckyree chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
So I reread this story after seeing a shitty Naruto fic with a salamander contract, it would be great if someone who was writing an awesome story about Naruto with the salamander contract updated. Hintedy Hint Hint
protosschad chapter 12 . 1/24/2012
This entire fanfic is excellent. Seriously, it's freaking awesome.
naru addict chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Ha! Never read an encounter between Naruto and Gaara quite like that (or nearly as funny...!) I'm very interested in how their encounter affects Gaara later on.

Also, Naruto seems to somehow evolved a witty side despite being around the stotic Konan and Pain for four years. I'm glad you did that, it adds so much more humor despite the grave events.
Frantic Author chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
I'm quite curious - do you have any intention of continuing this? I really, REALLY enjoyed it, and it depresses me that it was cut.

That's all, I suppose.
Airyballoon chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Hmm, Naruto seemed awfully calm for a four year old seeing his first-ever murder, don't you think? Other than that, I'd say you've stiched together the perfect story with a very unique plot. I look forward to reading the rest!
Supein no Kiiroi Senko chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
Fascinating. I wish it weren't discontinued.
1,026 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »