Reviews for Houses of the Holy
Gmusick chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
Excellent story. Keep up the great work.
Sir Chris chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
A word of advice, Mr. Writer, such thinly veiled whining about lack of reviews is well below the quality of work you manage to produce. Yes, that was a backhanded compliment, as I find almost nothing wrong with your story, it is inspired, original and captivates my hard to captivate attention, I am adding you to my alert list and await the next chapter eagerly. Your characterization is quite well done, and it is pleasing on the mind.

But please don't complain about reviews, it is useless and degrades you. People usually, at least I don't, read stories under a certain length, you probably notice now that you are above forty thousand words in the search perimeter you are getting more reviews. That will continue to be the case.

Sorry if I am harsh, but I am a bastard.

Great reading so far, have loved every minute of it.

- Chris
iSuccubus chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Once again, this was a great chapter! The Madara/Naruto/Kyuubi confrontation was introduced abit early, but it had to get outta the way sooner or later. And hooray for the time skip thats gonna appear next chapter! What kills stories for me is, they drag Naruto's infant years(5-12) on and on detailing everything-which tends to be 15k-24k words of lameness. Sure its great to have a detailed descriptions of Naruto's training, but only so much! I was joyed that he met the six paths of pain D Even happier that three new canon chars are about to be intro'd , hopefully their akatsuki members Now that 2 years will have passed, and new characters are joining the party, how about some more action? Pwease?
iSuccubus chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
Liked the training between pain/Naruto.
iSuccubus chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Excellent chapter! The interactions between Konan and Naruto are great, and touching 3 I know that you said that romance wont play a large role in your story, but can you drop a hint as to who Naruto will/may be with?
daprodigalson chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
i have no complaints or critisicm to offer! it's just been that well written.

All i can say is that you have written another great chapter!
iSuccubus chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Im happy that I saw this story, its amazing and has an excellent plot- thats unfolding. Its true, their arnt many, if any note worthy akatsuki!Naruto fics out there. Keep at it!
subpar chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Well as of right now this is definitely my favorite Naruto fiction out there. I like the pace and ideas behind the story; you set everything up nicely but didn't progress at a snails pace. I can't really think of anything negative to say; seeing as I've never read any Pain/Konan characterizations and I tend to stay away from the anime. Can't wait for the next installment. :)
Mugen23 chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Great story
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Oh! I love this fic, Pain is so cool. :D
Nightcrawler2000 chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
nice. As for lack of reviews, I can give you 3 possible reasons. One, though it's probably the least likely one, in the character description you have Naruto U. & Pein. Usually, most authors put romantic pairings there so some people might think it's a yaoi fic and ignore it immediately. Two, not much action has happened yet in the first 3 chapters in terms of story progression, so most people haven't formed an opinion yet to express in the review since it was still too early to judge. Third, and most likely, most people who like to read the long stories, like me, set the search filter at 40,0 or 60,0 words minimum. Your story just reached the 40,0 word mark today with this fourth chapter, and I'm reading it for the first time now that it's become long enough.
lindon2 chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
good fic
Eva.P chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This is a great story, and im only one chapter in! Im lookin forward to reading MOAR!
apimpnamedKyuubi chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Will Naruto be able to use Hiraishin by the time Shippuuden comes around?
Frelop chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
yavil dier skittshin da kintnacht moz krpt. sadaz bin ta!
1,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »