Reviews for She Had To Do It
Silvery-phoenix chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
My response to the Prologue – Gah! Stupid Buffy! How DARE Angel hurt Giles! GAH!

My response to chapter one – Aw…. She especially trusts Giles…

My response to chapter three – Love that line “A future doesn’t have to be 50 years to be worthwhile. Sometimes a matter of 1 day is enough to make a difference…both personally and to others around you.” Also Giles 3

My response to chapter four - OMG! NO! YOU ACTUALLY MADE ME CRY AT SCHOOL! MY FRIENDS THINK IM INSANE! (okay they already knew that, but still) OH NO NOT GILES!

My response to chapter five – I like the idea of using this in a series to explain decisions. Buffy and the Scoobies make a lot of strange and upsetting decisions over the seasons…OMG I’m still so upset about the imaginary-death of Giles! Gah!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
the trice souled vimpire, will be send to hell my his true love, he will return for 40 day and 40 nights, he will be give this type to repent for his sins, and must perform the spell of gamoalglajg or the world will turn to ASH.

sfjdslj 1253 ladon.

i made that up, for getting every think else a vimpire comeing back form hell could change the world. she keep a secert that was not hers to keep and could have cost the lives of every single person on earth.
KColl2003 chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Cop out, Giles had been tortured by the monster, his girl-friend was murdered, and Xander and the others had been threatened. Just because they look 'cute' together, isn't an excuse for letting Angel live, it was an act of extreme stupidity and selfishness by Buffy. Not to mention, she didn't know if his soul was still intact, he could easily have slaughtered 'her friends'.

And the style isn't great either.
Rainbowimagination chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
cool I like it!

It would actually be good serie material for like short episodes in this style..

nice job keep it up