Reviews for Of Peace and Disaster
gamefreek321 chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
I'm liking it :) But I like all your stories. HAHA. Well hope you get more up soon. I will have my story up sometime tonight I hope.
Sorenfangirl04 chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Don't disappoint all of us Sacred Stone fans by discontinuing! Besides, I know you can crank out other stories whether you're still writing this one or not, so don't let that influence your decision. There aren't enough Sacred Stones stories out there to keep us entertained.

Good job with the conversations again. Not much to comment on plot wise because it was pretty short. I don't know if you're looking for suggestions, but I'd be entertained by an L'Arachel & Innes conversation. Dozla's always a good laugh too. But that's just what I think.
neville 2.0 chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Never will I allow Joshua to use his own coins in a bet! Never! Of course, if she had chosen tails would she have had a 100% chance of winning? Anyway, a little short, no, way too short, I want more. Hopefully they get up and rolling soon. Don't discontinue, it is a good idea. Even if it isn't the best it will improve your writing skills to mess with such a hard to write plot.
Sorenfangirl04 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Fourth review! Seriously! Dang ... doesn't look like you need me anymore.

Anyway, I personally liked the amount of conversations you put in at the end. It made everything seem a lot more personal and they weren't just generic units seperating into groups. I agree that L'Arachel was great. She and Rennac sounded exactly like they did on the game (even though the game DIDN'T GIVE THEM AN EPILOGUE! *fumes*) Really well done on that part.

Heh ... I'm glad that Prince Innes is going. He's always an ... interesting character to have along. Don't you agree?

I'm interested to see how you're going to deal with pairings and such since they already had support conversations in the game. Well, I expect great things! I'm going to end this review before it gets way too long. Keep updating!
Yami01 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I really like your story I hope you update soon.
neville 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Yes, some people write as late as I do. And you finally got this particular story up. I can't believe how much you update. It's amazing how you actually rationalized taking the trio on the mission, though I could do without Franz going... Nah, he's okay, so long as Ross gets Amelia. Or as long as Franz doesn't, I suppose, either way. I like the conversation bit at the end, you captured L'Arachel amazingly well. Looking forward to the next chapter of this one.
gamefreek321 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I get First review. Awesome story I am not so good at giving you topics on conversations. Please update soon.