Reviews for The Switching Plate
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
*giggles* Loving this so far - I do hope you get around to updating it.

Out of all of them, Armada Starscream has to be my favourite, and having BOTH Autobots and Decepticons go at him for the sword at the same time will be rather funny.

The one thing I find odd in this chapter was how Starscream had actually yelled at the three Star Sabre minicons, seeing as how of nearly everything in the Armada verse, Starscream actually seems to care for them, as little and subtle as it is, as that was the impression I got and what was actually said by one or two characters during that whole mini-defection ark. Threw me off there slightly in this chapter.

*pauses, looks up* Why do I feel like Bluestreak right now?
The Awesome March Hare chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
So cool. i like it.
Dr.Prof.Sexy chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I haven't even read it yet and I see bad things happening.
Jossi-kun chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
Awesome! This story is really interesting. I'm looking forward to what happens next, so please update it
FireFly92 chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
Oh! I cant wait for the next chapter! - I love it! Man, why didn't anybody else think of switching Armada and G1 before? I guess it shows how brilliant you are! Poor Sunny and Sides though. ( I hope theyll be okay. I hope you update as soon as you can!
Hoshi Tora chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Oh Dear Lord! Please! Next chapter, I really like this... Mew~
SpartanCommander chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
This is going to be interesting Unfortionally Galvatron didn't figure out that it was a wise thing to have some of this tactical and science experts to come up with a plan to force the minicon's appart.

It's actually very plausable for the Decepticons to come up with a plan to disable the Starsaber with out going at it with bruit force.

From what I read in the Armada comic's it's possible to send a type of pulse that will automatically shut down the minicons even when they are in their weapon form. And they will immediatly seperate.

From what the armada warriors seem to prefur with battle tactics they never seem to consider figuring out ways to locate a weekness an exploit it. Not to mention I have not seen the Decepticons or Autobots do much research. I would say that guy's like Starscream and Shockwave or any Decepticon scietist could figure out a way to create an anti minicon field that would prevent minicons from linking up with eachother or to a transformer.

That would be a real shock and an exciting episode that would cause a new dimention in combat tactics. Not to mention catch everyone from Armada off guard. Since no one ever seemed to research the minicon tech or how they boost a transformers abiliites it would be somewhat child's play for a G1 Tranformer since they have devloped a somewhat more advanced version of link up tech/combiner...not to mention the Binary bonding process which merges a transformer with a human is the G1 equivelent of minicons but the improvement's are more general. Except for Target masters.

I also hope you have a minicon vs cassetts I know alot of people will be thinking about that while reading this crossover.
Meirelle chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
Go get Sunstreaker. Unleash the Autobot's secret weapon. :D
blood shifter chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
so when are they gonna get it into their heads that that sword belongs with starscream. he's the only one who knows how to wield a sword. and he's practically the only one those minicons will obey. something tells me this isn't gonna turn out pretty for any of the parties involved. awesome chapter. keep up the good work. update soon please.
Shadir chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wow! more, more!
Shini-666 chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
Wow really interesting can't wait to read more!
Wol Lo chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
Ew, leave Star Saber as it is! They're have a good time with Starscream!
Bloodie Indy chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
I like this fic, you really need to update it. Specially since you ended this chapter on an exciting note.
TFSTARFIRE chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
please update as this is getting interesting
FireFly92 chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
-fangirl squeal- I ALWAYS WANTED TO READ SOMETHING LIKE THIS! -squealing and giggling-

Update soon please? Oh my gosh! Hehe! Wheeljack's in trouble~~! XD

and now the bad Jack is in g1... holy crap, I fear for the Autobots in Armada with the g1 Jack! XD