Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Summer chapter 30 . 9/20
Hands down the most fantastic and original story I've ever read on here. Reading this was like watching the TV series all over again. You captured all the characters and their dynamics excellently. In particular, Rei and Jade. Their arc is believable and her actions make sense. That climactic conversation between them was touching and just...plain perfect. I like how everything was tied together in the end. You are a true author.

On another note, I'd love to see a Bess/Hotaru side story. It'd be hilarious to see Haruka's reaction to him lol. As well as a Shai/Sets.
I enjoyed this story a lot! You captured everyone so well! Thanks, this was fun!
Onyx2589 chapter 30 . 11/13/2015
Wow. Definitely wasn't expecting that sort of ending (referring to last chapter), but nonetheless it was a sweet fic. I'll save it, most certainly.
Onyx2589 chapter 22 . 11/13/2015
Oh snap! Well, may the gods have mercy on you fate, cause these girls sure ass hell won't.
Onyx2589 chapter 21 . 11/13/2015
Woot! Rei/jadeite! Rei/jadeite!
Onyx2589 chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
Another amazing chapter, but... I don't follow. Are you implying that Ami was doing...things...with a minor? Is that what the whole age deal is abotu here? I'm really confused.
Onyx2589 chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
I seriously love your Shitennou - and that's saying something, since I've read a LOT of other fan-viewed Shitennou in other fics. Seriously the banter between them is just impossible not to smile at - it's just amazing, witty and downright hilarious. The bit with Zoe and Nolan - i nearly busted a gut because I can totally picture something like that happening between the two (well, maybe not Zoisite against Nephrite of all people...but you get the idea).
Onyx2589 chapter 13 . 11/11/2015
LOL, poor Artemis XD
BOUT TIME! Woot... Maybe...?
Seriously, this fic is just awesome. How could I have passed this up before? It's appalling.
Whelp, only one way to go now!
Onyx2589 chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
Sailor Mars and General Jadeite BADASSES!
Onyx2589 chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
OH GOD DAMN IT YOU TWO! Why the hell must you interfere?! NOW things are back to square fucking one!
...wait, why is Mako speaking in Millennium-slang?
Hold the phone! Does that mean... Rei is thinking of the "other" Jadeite? Holy crap.
Onyx2589 chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
I seriously wish I had the skill to put together such a witty and amusing banter section you had with Mina and Konnor. Seriously I couldn't stop smiling reading it. Both are so far gone it's not even funny.
BUT! I MUST see how Rei/Jadeite get going...they are my OTP for SM. Though some Mako/Nolan wouldn't hurt either.
Onyx2589 chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
Well... Finally I see a battle between these two. About time - I was severely disappointed when Heart's Desire (Rei/Jadeite centric story but features all the Senshi and Shitennou) when the Shitennou in that fic came back to the Senshi, and things were almost hunky dory...sans the Senshi turning Eternal upon seeing them.
Things are getting really interesting.
Onyx2589 chapter 4 . 11/11/2015