Reviews for Relentless Embers
Amanda chapter 24 . 1/27/2019
Oh no! This can’t be over, it’s a beautiful story! I’m so intrigued by the mistery, even If it was the ship that brought me here! I have never read something quite like your take, and I’ve had my fair share of soulmate stories! The way you explain their Harry and Ginny’s bond and love is so unique I feel like I’m feeding on it! Please, I’m so eager for more, whenever possible I’ll be awaiting for your wonderful update!
Lisa1312 chapter 24 . 10/23/2018
This is a great story! I read all of it in a day. And you just left it where everyone is still poisoned! Come on!

I know its been a while since the last chapter but I hope you update soon.
A fan chapter 24 . 3/4/2018
Please finish! Ahh its so good and now its just hanging. I just found this story. Hopefully you comeback and end it.
Ranma-sensei chapter 24 . 8/20/2017
Gripping story you have there. Hopefully the snag you seem to have hit resolves itself.

Keep narrating,
Ranma-sensei
the.legend.of.starco chapter 24 . 8/9/2017
please continue. best I have found
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Okay
nire47 chapter 24 . 4/30/2014
I'm loving this. . So glad that Luna and Neville are part of the story now. Ben waiting for them to show up. Surprised they didn't earlier.

Please continue w this fic. It's so good. Can't wait for the next chapter. Want to see that antidote
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 24 . 9/27/2013
This is going really well, i'm glad i came across this story, it has been a joy to read so far.
Compound1080 chapter 24 . 9/7/2013
Good chapter. I wonder why your story doesn't have more reviews, its really good.
speedsONEandONLY chapter 24 . 9/3/2013
ucsdmiocfuetuofherkchjeuovgherithatsdrfvuie .
thats my reaction,
so much awesomeness,
that i cant form words.
scrappy8 chapter 24 . 8/31/2013
great chapter can't wait for the next chapter
VickyStarfish chapter 23 . 8/31/2013
such a good chapter. i'm excited to see how the gang's plan is going to unfold.

knowing there are only c. 5 chaps left, im excited about the other storylines too!

thank you for continuing this. im looking forward to more updates

vs x
Jonia chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
Love the story, very well done! Hoping, looking for updates and completion. Thank you!
I Love Ginevra chapter 23 . 8/24/2013
interesting. As usual, I can't wait for more :)

ILG
Cosmyk Angel chapter 23 . 8/16/2013
I am really enjoying this story. I did notice you have a few minor homonym or wrong word issues, but over all it is a great story.

Cosmyk