Reviews for Hide and Seek
SnarkItOut chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I love this friendship story between Yozak and Greta! It's so endearing, especially her songs she made up for everyone. I love this, I hope you continue to write more stories about Kyou Kara Maoh! :']
Akaya's fiction chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
SO CUTE! *capslock abuse*

It was so cute, I absolutely adore Yozak and Greta here, they are just so nice together. I can only hope that when she's all grown up she will follow in his footsteps as a spy *grins* or be best buddies of a kind :"D
Katah chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This is so incredibly adorable
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Aww! An adorable piece using two underapprcaited characters. I loved the dynamic you worked out between Yozak and Greta. And the nickname 'gumdrop' is cute. Making Yozak Greta's godfather is something that sounds like Yuuri, and he was very in-character in his little rambling.

I have to say that one of my favorite parts was when Greta started making up words to the song. The way Yozak heard her and got her to keep singing so he could find her - the whole thng flowed really well.
sweetsally chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
OOh, such a cute fic, it's really lovely! Hope you write many more such fics! I am eagerly waiting!
kazeninatte07 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aww, this is so cute! This is the first time I've seen a fic in Greta's point of view, and you've managed to pull it off really well. I really like the way Yozak treats Greta here, with the spy rules and all. lol
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This was very sweet. I think you did a really good job of writing how the world would be seen through Greta's eyes - in fact, I think this is the first KKM fic I've ever read that does so. Great job!